Do any robots like to draw? Are you good at it?

Do any robots like to draw? Are you good at it?

Attached: me.jpg (1024x528, 74.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

daraz.com.bd/products/maries-oil-colors-painting-set-12ml-12-shades-i167268040.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I am dogshit at drawing and it makes me deeply ashamed. Sometimes I wish I was born without hands.

I was drawing since basically a toddler on and off. Right now i'm painting with oil paints and it's a pain in the ass. Drawing at a high level takes consistency, dedication and focus.

But if you didn't have hands you couldn't spend all day playing vidya and shitposting.

Nevertheless I don't think it would be a terribly big loss if I were handless.

>oil paints
i hear that shit kills your lungs

yeah, been doing it for two decades.

not worth it

Not the paint itself but the brush cleaning liquid. Yea the liquid you use to clean off the brushes is not healthy to breath in.

sometimes and i'm better than all of you combined

Yeah.. I was okay with my skill until I wanted to get better and got really demotivated by all the hard books I have to understand. I think the most important thing is to just reach the goal I have for myself and ignore everything else especially other people.

You don't need to read any books. Just observe how real life objects work and interact with light. Observe how anatomy works by looking at yourself in the mirror. Again, no need for books. And if you wanna go abstract then it's even easier.

holy shit i feel this photo
yea i draw (or kinda used too), really like it but i doubt there is a future for me in it, although i did sell some commissions

No that's why I create steganographic Minimalist paintings

Attached: morpheus.jpg (2942x2942, 1.47M)

you may tell facts to peasants but they will never understand or use it.
>"wtf mirror? but i wanna draw animay. this shit gay"
>proceeds to attempt to draw 2d anime face repeatedly for 3000 years and still not improve a smidge

am i supposed to try and decode this? is each color a letter?

I only draw faces. Any suggestions what else I could draw? I really dont know

Yes, you can try to decode it. I will give you four hints.

2. You have to divide the visible colors under yellow (in the sense of the wheel).
3. The visible colors itself are not the key to the solution.
4. The shapes that the visible colors form, don't matter.

daraz.com.bd/products/maries-oil-colors-painting-set-12ml-12-shades-i167268040.html this can be helpful too

I have no skills in that area, never have really.

There's ways to construct the human body. You can't for example know how to draw anime really well if you don't learn basic stuff like figure drawings. My entire skill is based on eyeballing everything with the knowledge I have from copying but that only gets me so far.

this image is very cute

I don't like to draw. It takes too much time and effort to draw cleanly and accurately, and even then it still doesn't end up clean or accurate. It also takes too much time and effort to increase drawing skill. Using a pencil or pen also hurts my hand and it's nowhere near as convenient as drawing digitally. I don't have any way to draw digitally except with a mouse but even then it yields much better results. At the end of the day it's still fucking tedious so I never feel like doing it, and I don't know where to begin with color.

i like drawing anime girls with big bewbies

Attached: 20220322_015841.jpg (2533x3719, 1.98M)