Love is overrated bros

It's not worth having a gf robots. It's exhausting. Imagine having to talk to this person every single day, be it through text, calls, or in person, and pretending to care. At first, it's anxiety inducing because you wonder how long this'll last. The happiness that is. The wonder and enjoyment when you first get into a romantic relationship. You worry if you're good enough and if she's only with you for some ulterior motive.
Sometimes, that's not the case. At that point, when you're together for a while, you begin to get tired. You noticed this whole time that you love her more than she loves you. You're always going to have to initiate. You begin resenting her for not being affectionate enough and not care anymore. You don't care if one day she breaks up, but at the same time you can't bring yourself to break up because you hate being lonely.
This is how you guys will end up if you miraculously grow out of your >tfw no gf phase. While all of this is going through your head, she thinks the relationship is perfectly fine. Also, sex is severely overrated. Just focus on some creative pursuit or hustle and make cash.

Attached: 1622824911542.png (800x1134, 988.83K)

Good thing I'll be dead from heart disease due to an increasingly poor diet.

Yeah I can't deal with needy people in my life, that's why I use Any Forums

Yea better to be alone you're whole life. Fuck off faggot.

all these problems are mental illness, not inherent to relationships
creativity and rat racing will inspire the exact same stresses and insecurities and all the more for the fact you stubbornly refuse to find comfort in your fellow human

At least with that there's an off chance you can die from loneliness. There is less suffering in being a foreveralone than having your heart strung along by a female only for her to toss it into the garbage and leaves you for someone better (e.g., Chad) when she inevitably gets bored with being around you.

Or you know, you fuck her for a good month and then switch. No need to fall deeply in love.

>all these problems are mental illness
Hence, why I'm referring to robots.
>exact same stresses and insecurities
At least with these, you'll yield some results that is ultimately beneficial to yourself, money and skills, which are more helpful in the pursuit of happiness.

You are a liar, loneliness is the #1 killer in the world right now.
You are a piece of shit scumbag liar

A week at the most, then it's time to trade up. Also love is for faggots.

You are lying to yourself and others. We all desire emotional connection. If you didn't you wouldn't have pursued a relationship in the first place. It's better to face the pain than repress your deepest desires.

the thing is though abandoning human connection is detrimental 100% of the time, I know you're baiting on some level but the takeaway is "sort yourself out before wanting a gf" not "gfs make you unhappy"
there is no pursuit of happiness as long as you're leaving these anxieties unchecked

How do you quantify that?

You're absolutely right. I hate what love does to me so I do what I can to avoid it. I am self aware enough to know that the way I experience love isn't healthy or natural and I don't imagine it is for you either but it is what it is and all people like us can do is deal with it. Lucky for me I am naturally a recluse anyways so it doesn't bother me but I would hate to think what being this way would be like for someone who actively craves romance while knowing that all it can do is burn him.

At that point, what do romantic relationships offer that good friendships can't apart from sex?

you can get pretty close to the same thing out of both, but I think there is a benefit to the exclusivity of a relationship, the dynamic of being a committed teammate for each other every day, seems a bit harder to achieve through friends who are living their own separate lives

You sound bitter op

Hmm fair point actually.
Of course, what's your point?

>"trust me, you'd get tired of all that food" the rich man said to the starving masses

>This is how you guys will end up if you miraculously grow out of your >tfw no gf phase.
Don't worry about me. I will not.

Attached: a9fdefc160914289e6356c875b68b92c07881e0b.jpg (642x884, 91.04K)

>As far as I know there are only two images of Rei and Asuka molesting shinji in the showers on the internet
Tell me there's more bros