> get three mice in the span of an hour
> Snap their necks to prevent undue suffering

> number four comes along
> Its looking at me
> Place it in plastic bag
> Snap its neck and my thumb slips
> Feel a pop as my thumb obliterates it's eye

> Why do I suddenly feel haunted

Attached: 1648367885507.jpg (453x381, 28.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QSOD7m4XYg0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it easy to break their necks? I had one coming in through the garage to my kitchen and living room for a while, wanted to be a cheapass so I used a leftover gluetrap from an old bug issue I had and put some cheese on it and caught him. Felt bad after seeing him either trying to knaw himself off or maybe the trap was corrosive idk shit got really red so I googled how to mercy kill them and it said "blunt trauma to the head" so I got a hammer from my basement workshop and hit him on the head. He made a squeak I can still hear in my head and one of his eyes looked like it was almost gonna pop out of the socket, threw his body and the trap in a plastic bag and tossed it out. If neck snapping's not that hard I think I'll do that next time idk if there's a trick to that I was also grossed out by the germs and the idea of touching him with my hand

Just get a cat you fucking psychopath

They just wanted to eat

Attached: the og.png (330x330, 111.19K)

I would but I can't afford to atm

My landlord's cat used to catch mice but he's old and not really able to anymore.

Their necks are easy to snap, that's what Google recommend in my case

Either way killing a living creature isn't pleasant

Amazing Rat Catching With Farm Dogs Kill About 500 Rats!
youtube.com/watch?v=QSOD7m4XYg0

Attached: nurem doge.jpg (750x550, 49.74K)

>killing a living creature isn't pleasant
I had these big rats because my landlord left out $200 worth of costco food. Long story.

Anyway, once they got caught on the glue trap I'd give them a bonk with the ball peen hammer and they'd die instantly.
Until the day I missed. I caught one in the ribcage and he let out a fucking shriek so loud I had to cover my ears and I just started smashing him until he stopped that awful noise.

From that day on I just fill a bucket with water and toss the trap+rat in there with a board on top. Soggy rats are gross, but fewer nightmares about things screaming in agony.

>snap a living anima's neck
>bros why do I feel bad
Gee it's a fucking mystery isn't it

>From that day on I just fill a bucket with water and toss the trap+rat in there with a board on top.
What the fuck. That's barbaric. Much worse than missing with the hammer. Why didn't you just invest in a live catch and release trap??

Attached: When-Mel-Gibson-Vince-Vaughn-Were-Impressed-Meryl-Streep-Speech.gif (160x160, 1.23M)

>catch mouse
>release it
what was the point

Spare its life with a relocation. You'll be giving a badass predator his prey out in the fields or forest.

wait, you're snapping their necks with your bare hands?

Attached: 1462585955602.png (419x398, 190.94K)

if my cat doesn't want it I just stomp it like my father did and my grandfather before

>not catching wild animals for sport

You can tell this boards infested with girls now because of the frequency of posts expressing empathy for diseased vermin.

>spare its life and potentially give another person a mouse problem

This. Rationality is greater than emotion. Ive killed animals before, had similar experiences once or twice and had no 'haunting' experience. God gave man dominion over all other creatures on the earth- and its not just a moral law but a simple fact. All these animals rights movements are, contrary to popular belief, the opposite of morally good, it makes people pathetic. If you adopt this worldview you will have zero problems in future.

If the traps dont kill em, yes

Seems like a lot of work to actually break their necks, just stomp on em a couple times or tap it in the head with a hammer

Captcha
JNVV4

Attached: 026.jpg (360x360, 21.97K)

>he let out a fucking shriek so loud I had to cover my ears
a few rats were stuck in my garbage bin outside, and i wanted to get rid of them
i poured boiling hot water on them, thinking they'd die instantly (stupid idea)
they ended up letting out the most horrifying shrieking noises i've ever heard
i ran back into the house, grabbed by gun, and ended up shooting them as they were lying there, squeaking and twitching
it was horrible, it happened years ago and i still feel bad for them
i should have just left them alone

Attached: 1643264681008.jpg (350x334, 10.3K)

user woke up and chose violence.