Men or Women: Who enjoys sex more?

Firstly, I'm not bragfagging here. I spent my teens and early 20s being almost a complete incel with shite social skills. I didnt really understand women and I thought I was ugly, beta, and autistic and that women were not really into sex/love except with Chad.
I got a job in Thailand and getting a gf/getting laid is really easy for a white bloke here if you're nice/chill guy with a decent job.

Anyway, I've started going steady with this 24 year old Thai woman and we really get along. She's really smart but chill. We have a lot of sex at the weekends.
Holy fuck she seems to enjoy it more than me. Or does she? Is she faking? When going cowgirl she has orgasmed multiple times in one session. Biting my neck and chest hard in missionary. Scratching my back. Coming feels good to me always but sexual friction only feels that physically great if I have not come in ages. She gets super wet seems to be in ecstasy whereas for me it just feels fun and nice.

What's going on? Is she faking/exaggerating? Are all women actually way more horny than they let on? Or are women less horny than men but actually enjoy the act more? Is this girl just an outlier?

What's your experience?

Attached: cunk.jpg (2000x1334, 655.25K)

I actually am starting to have some strong feelings for my Thai gf. I know that she wouldnt be interested in me if I wasnt (relative to the average rural Thai) wealthy, and (compared to an average Thai man) relatively tall; but I do hope she actually likes me for some of my personality characteristics.

Maybe Im just being delusional. Hugging he at nice feels good though. I like it when she smiles next to me.

tiresias

Attached: Tiresias_striking_the_snakes.png (556x447, 578.39K)

Women. They get more pleasure from sex.

Fuck I love Cunk

OP here. I have been wondering that now. We kiss and mess around in bed for a bit. Then I put my cock in her and her eyes go wide open; can't tell pain or pleasure. She's usually a little dry at first so I pump slowly and gently. Eventually, she gets really wet and and I start pumping hard and she says stuff like 'harder' and I oblige. I do a lot of neck kissing because it seems nice and i pulled her hair a bit because I see memes about women liking it. I asked her if she likes that and she said she did while moaning. I am worried about coming before she does so I think about something non-sexual and look at my bed post and slow down the pumping to stop myself from coming too soon. I do this a couple of times if I feel like I might be building up to a blow. I keep pumping getting tired and she is biting me and scratching my back. Super wet now. She comes. I am still hard. I was really tired from pumping so we switch to cowgirl and she goes really hard. Squeltching sounds. Moaning. Pushing herself in. Lots of 'oh god yes yes yes.' She comes. She want to make me come and rides some more. She then comes again (I assume she is being honest? Maybe I'm naive and shes faking?).

She gets off me and finishes me off with a handjob. Feels nice. But just nice.

Remember I lost my virginity at fucking 24. I was a complete incel and mentally ill spastic as a teenager. Is this normal sex? Was she faking? Or does the irony turn out that after all these years it turns out I'm actually pretty decent at sex?
Anyone else have similar experiences?

it sounds to me that the nicest part of the whole thing would be watching a woman react like that to your actions (assuming she is being legit).

Sex is largely mental for women. If she's as wet as you describe then she isn't faking it. You have to realize that in Thailand you're basically a giga Chad. Simply by being a 3+/10 white guy, having an average western job etc. that already puts you in the 99th percentile to most Thai women. You're basically experiencing the pov of what the 99th percentile giga Chads in an American college would experience when hooking up with an average to above average girl. Genuine sexual attraction and a woman in extreme ecstasy that she pulled what in her mind is the 99th percentile mate.

I remember reading somewhere that if a male were to subjectively experience the amount of pleasure a female experiences during orgasm, they would go into shock.

You're literally fucking a thai jungle monkey and you think this is comparable to a white woman.

Bro. Tldr exists for a reason. Women fake shit. Men fake shit. Just get your pleasure.

>I know that she wouldnt be interested in me if I wasnt (relative to the average rural Thai) wealthy, and (compared to an average Thai man) relatively tall; but I do hope she actually likes me for some of my personality characteristics.
I feel the same way about a Vietnamese gf I have, though its still just an online relationship right now. I don't care if a big part of attraction to her is my money, but I need to know that's not all there is to it. She seems to be interested in more when we talk but she might just be very good at pretending.

I feel bad for you fellas. But I can't blame you if you couldn't find a lass back home. Just beware of foreign succubi and think with your head not your dick.

Women do. That whole area is a cluster fuck of nerve density, they can orgasm as much as they want, they have muscles whose sole purpose is to mash their entire clitoral structure into the pubic bone and other tissues so it makes it's own pleasure ontop of the other pleasure its receiving, more surface area that is sensitive overall, their whole body is an erogenous zone so once in the mood most places you put your hand on will make them feel some form of pleasure, their boobs are also nerve packed and can be played with simultaneously, multiple high sensitive spots like the G-Spot, and ontop of it all they mentally get into sex to such a degree that orgasms from mental stimulation alone is possible in most whereas that's almost impossible in men. Bonus points if they do kegels they can up pressure as they see fit to boost pleasure and their orgasms become wildly stronger. The best ones can just masturbate while standing still and you'd never know so imagine just having that whenever.
No, guys can't really compare. The best they get is a pale comparison unfortunately located in the ass.

Very astute. His race matched anglo shrew counter part is going to be at least as meh about sex as he is.

I Think women find it more physically enjoyable. I dont even enjoy sex that much i just enjoy the feeling of owning another human. Being completely dominant over another person

Ignore the memes but are you cut, user?
I got a theory you just coincidentally became the perfect case study for.

no im uncut

Holy Fuck im a complete here the states but I met a thai girl through a dating app. Been talking to her on video chat for several months. Deff going to thailand this year.

Damn. I mean good for you keep it safe but my theory remains tiebroken.

What is ur theory?