Why are women so abusive )):

Why are women so abusive )):

Attached: Screenshot_20220327-014002_Messages.jpg (1080x660, 123.39K)

she let you down easy you unbearable twat

You sound like a woman too. Fuck you.

tfw no gemini honkies...

Attached: hell hath no rage like a scorpio horny.jpg (1289x1425, 468.57K)

>hell hath no rage like a Scorpio horny.jpg

Uh.... Bro???

Can someone translate the message so my 30 year old virgin can attempt to understand it? I'm out of touch.

its fine its fine =^______^=

Attached: fibby fat fibber.gif (480x480, 40.82K)

he was being a nigger

its part of a song lyric with an unbearable amount of emojies thrown in at every opportunity. not even bottoms do this and op claims they're straight

Checked but please don't be racist against me. This post is about women. Not the color of my skin.

Just because I'm a bottom doesn't make me gay!!! I like having sex with women. Go Sneed elsewhere.

Do you even know where you are, shitskin? If you act like a nigger you can't expect anyone to not treat you like a nigger, nigger.

Sounds like someone sneeds to go get some bitches. If you were a woman I'd hit you.

>he acts all uwu so innocent until his gorilla genes kick in
lmao

Go back to twitter or tik tok or better yet go fuck off to africa with your monkey people you hopeless newfag. You niggers are shitting this whole country up.

Subpar bait sneedrun.

Kindly refer to

and yet you're still biting, sure glad I'm not getting fifteen dark skinned middle finger emojis or I'd really be sorry

Beg christ (me) for redemption

Attached: jesuschristredrobe_large.jpg (960x540, 54.03K)

Me n my squad in your front yard rn

Attached: 200w.gif (200x200, 1.56M)

okay that got me
godspeed user

Hey Jesus, I always wanted to ask
Is there actually a Gospel according to Judas?

Attached: Jesus cosplay.jpg (2448x3264, 1.73M)

dunno why but this made me think of this ugly little fucking wigger at my job who always plays rap music and i just want to grab the little manlet fuck by the shoulders and tell him to get some self respect but i already screamed at a supervisor not that long ago so im on thin ice shit sucks dude