I'm 5'7" (170cm) tall

I'm 5'7" (170cm) tall.
It was over before it began. My father is a violent alcoholic narcissist and my mother probably has BPD.
I don't know how to kill myself without leaving behind a mess and more problems for others.

Attached: tired.jpg (768x768, 83.62K)

move out user, there is a world beyond your parents house

bro just stop comparing yourself to others, I'm 6"4 and have fucked hundreds of pussies and i can tell ya you're not missing on much, i've got genital herpes for gosh shakes.

If he isn't missing out then whyd you fuck hundreds of pussy fuck face?

I am 5 foot 5 inches and have fucked 5 girls.
I hope I do not lift more weight than you or that would be really embarrassing huh?

You deserve the shit beaten out of you

no i think he is missing out and you proved why.

If it makes you feel any better, I'm 5'11 (so basically a midget), and I'm just about as depressed as you are.

whaaaaaaat im 5'11.... thats average height

I was forcibly kicked out a decade ago, and it led to several years of intermittent homelessness.

did you try getting a job

5'9 is average, dont let shitposters get you down about that shit

Yes. I am financially comfortable now, but I have nothing to live for.
>5'9 is average
Maybe in Mexico or Guatemala.

>but I have nothing to live for.
well why are you still bitching about your parents, get a life man

They destroyed my life before it even started. That sort of loss early on in life, combined with my physical defects, is unrecoverable.
I hate boomers so much.

There still might be a purpose for you, my friend.

Attached: 1636831304880.png (539x525, 321.47K)

so you intentionally allow them to continue to ruin it? maybe grow up mentally you insecure retard

I stopped contacting them after I left, but there's no fix for being permanently crippled before I was even an adult.

>waa waa waa my legs are an inch shorter than I want
go live in the woods or something, reconnect with reality ffs

My point is that I could've financially made it in life if they didn't sabotage me. I was already a manlet, so why add insult
to injury and destroy economic future as well?

You don't deserve to die Op, no matter how fucked or disadvantaged the world has made it for you. Other than getting away from your parents, or the height thing, what other things do you feel could lessen your urges of suicide? I really don't want you to die user, Im so sorry you feel this way.

I hope you get in a violent car crash

have sex. promise it works.