Megan is honestly Chris' looksmatch

in a based pre-feminist time she would have been his wife. She probably actually did like him too but she just wanted to save face.

Attached: e54.jpg (413x450, 25.78K)

she could have saved him. women are so selfish and hedonistic.

thank god we have feminism then. Chris needs a therapist, not an arranged marriage.

IIRC she said that she unironically really enjoyed his company before the scandal with ED happened

>thank god we have feminism then
go away woman(or show tits)

>She probably actually did like him too but she just wanted to save face.
You're about as autistic and socially blind as Chris-Chan himself, if you unironically believe this

Attached: buff kerby.jpg (206x245, 7.47K)

In a pre-internet time, they would probaly be together. Too bad they ruined Chris.

If she didn't enjoy his company she wouldn't have been around him at all. I had sex on Thursday. W*men are just extremely insecure.

A non-autistic Chris who practiced basic grooming and hygiene would've been a chad. Only autism brought him down to her level.

>they would probaly be together
I think he would have a shot at dating her if he got a job and actually practised proper hygiene.

picrel is based lumberjack as a young man, Chris coulda been a chad with his facial structure, being fat and retarded fucked him over

Attached: t1r00m7udjx41.jpg (248x302, 13.95K)

Megan pitied Chris. The same as every other girl who ever pretended to be Chris's "friend". Girls from around age 10 - early adulthood tend to take a lot of pity on lonely awkward kids. Which usually backfires on them

Nope. Women are sluts and if he didn't publicize shit so much he probably would have gotten a blowie at some point.
>Girls from around age 10 - early adulthood tend to take a lot of pity on lonely awkward kids.
yeah okay sure faggot. because I'm sure you hung our with all the most popular girls in school out of pity, right? I actually get laid so I think I know more about women than you.

Chris would be living a normal life right now if he got the help he needed.

>HEY GUYS HEY GUYS I HAVE SEX LOOK AT ME I TOTALLY DO SEX, WITH WOMEN

Attached: 1647568313726.jpg (537x668, 45.35K)

Women are already whores, I mean they suck 100s of dicks, they should suck off the awkward, autistic and ugly guys to prevent further school shootings - I mean the amount of school shootings would reduce if more of these whores just sucked off the class autist.

Yeah he actually has decent physical genes.

he ended up a decent height despite his dad being a manlet. do you think his dad wasn't really his dad? we already know his mom is a whore.

You believe she would date a literal motherfucker ex-con?

he wouldn't have fucked his mom in that scenario

>they should suck off the awkward, autistic and ugly guys to prevent further school shootings -
No they shouldn't. Autists shouldn't even engage in sexual activities. Including masturbation. It's weird and gross

Autists are the biggest coomers. They're all into incredibly perverse and degenerate shit.

t. autist

>No they shouldn't. Autists shouldn't even engage in sexual activities. Including masturbation. It's weird and gross
transgender detected.