Being a guy is such a fucking sham. I wish I was born as a girl holyshit...

Being a guy is such a fucking sham. I wish I was born as a girl holyshit, but no I'm a 6ft tall awkward lanky fuckin nerd with no self confidence or social skills. And no transitioning isn't an option. I'd just look like some gross freak.

Like fucj me if I was just an attractive girl life would just be so much better. Guys constantly have to put themselves out there and talk/flirt with girls if they want any chance of getting a gf. A social recluse like me might as well not exist. I feel like an alien trying to talk to other people. Sorry for the blogspot im drunk

Attached: 1619245035064.jpg (749x998, 158.76K)

At least you have a good height.

>6ft tall
You are ahead of 98.7% of the population by this metric alone. I'm sure the hole of disparity seems endless but if you started to lift and take better care of yourself it wouldn't be so difficult. A subtle yet obvious hurdle most improvecels don't realize is that you can't make yourself taller without invasive and expensive surgery. Build your wings on the way down.

I was like that before. Just went into hrt thinking to manmode for life. So far so much better then being male imo

Can you be my bf, user?

I wish I could. But I can't. It would be like talking to a brick wall trying to communicate with me. I can only dissapoint

Are you from Toronto? That pic is familiar

Holy shit that's entirely your fault. You're built with Chad potential. Go fix yourself. Pick up weightlifting. Talk to people on discord, then when you're ready IRL. Hell, there are already people like
Who want to date you from seeing you on a fucking forum. You're not an incel, you don't help yourself and cry about it. you're a volcel.

>Just talk to other mentally ill lonely people on discord bro! that's a great way to improve your in person social skills. Also lift weights because... just because okay?

no sorry im from vancouver

Literally there's tons of normies on discord. You lift weights to get big and improve your appearance.

You're born above 85% of the male population in one of the prime sexual selection factors. You have more than most guys here ever will. You don't use it that's your fucking problem. Don't cry about it like fate has cursed you

We all wish we were born as cutie pie females, user. But unfortunaly it didn't happen.

>6ft tall
Try being 5'7" and autistic

>It would be like talking to a brick wall trying to communicate with me.
We have something in common then, we don't need to talk we can just cuddle or something

Not him, but in a similar situation, also 6' skinny nerd. Would like a gf to cuddle with if you're reasonably close, as ldrs in my experience can be taxing

If your face isn't totally fucked, you are ahead of 99% of men off of those metrics alone. Hit the gym and start practicing talking to women

If it still doesn't work, then I'd say you are in a much better position to complain.

Being a 80%er as a guy is a fucking sham. They're are looked at as powerful and oppressive, but carry little social (and these days economic) influence. The potential for meaningful connection has been on decline for everyone in modern society, but for bottom 80% of men don't even get the instantaneous validation that women and top men get to offset that cost in the short term.

The result? Millions checking out, and a LOWER male life expectancy in the middle class than the previous generation, despite poverty decreasing. What a fucking prize, I'm sure this is indicative of nothing at all and will have no long term consequences.

Thank you for being so nice to me ;_;

Hit the gym nigger, get muscle

ik user it hurts, being a manly dude is pretty rough, no hope.

what color is your hair originalyl

very light brown, full blonde if i spend time in the sun
16/8 on pic related

Attached: 4D91DB00-FF1A-49B7-96AA-C39688DECDA7.jpg (672x488, 79.9K)