Do you think you deserve to be loved? i feel like i dont

Do you think you deserve to be loved? i feel like i dont

Attached: 1.jpg (1024x768, 770.94K)

everyone deserves to be loved

No and I've become accustomed to knowing why I don't and why I should stop giving a fuck.

i know i deserve love, i also know that basically the entire population isnt deserving of my love or capable of giving me true love and the entire population is good at making people who deserve love think they dont deserve it.

no one deserves anything
no one owes you anything, and you don't owe anyone anything either

love isn't something that can be owed, taken, or given, because love is god, and so is the universe(which includes ourselves)
drawing arbitrary lines around your ego and deciding you won't accept it or feel it is the quickest way to emptiness and mental illness
love yourself, love living things, love inanimate things, love intangible thoughts and properties of nature, its all inside the circle so to speak

i'm just repeating what my ex told me.
at first i was shocked, because i was like you. now i realize she was right.

your will should not be so easily molded by people who don't understand, there is no other way that makes sense
you dont owe any individual favors or affection, but on the grandest scale your only purpose is to love, so do it

>your will should not be so easily molded by people who don't understand
we were together many years. she told me that stuff during the breakup.
>but on the grandest scale your only purpose is to love,
love doesn't exist. infatuation exists, but not love. it's all conditional infatuation based on how much the person thinks they can get out of you.

The most hurtful lie of them all.
Nobody owes anybody even basic decency, why the fuck do you assholes pretend that love is the exception?

You'll find that there is no rational answer becouse its a LIE.

there is no such thing as conditional love
genuine love isn't tied by strings of romantic interest, lust, or fear of loss
love isn't something you do, it's something you know

Not really, with the amount mental issues and how sad I am as human being I wouldn't want to subject myself onto another person even though I've had opportunities where I could.

>genuine love
only exists in your internal fantasy world. it does not exist in real life.
you are a victim of your own ideology, but you do not realize it yet.

Motherfucker you sound deluded. There is no magic in this world.

Love is an emotional state. It can be nice to be in when its mutual but it can just disapear from one moment to the next and chances to never be on the receiving end are rather high given you are broken enough.

Love is not magical. Love will not heal you. Its being addicted to another person. Heartbreak is basicly just withdrawel.

>the universe is fantasy and magic
>therefore it does not exist
I hope you both find your way back

I struggle with this. I was the single child of an abusive single mother; I got positive attention to the extent that I did something she could brag to her friends about so that she'd come across as the best mom ever.

Now in adulthood, I feel suspicious whenever somebody is kind to me. I also never ask for help: it feels like I have to do something to earn kindness. I can't really keep jobs either: it always feels like people are mad at me (even when they aren't), which stresses me out tremendously until I quit. I've never had much of a feeling of belonging anywhere; I struggle to feel accepted as part of a group.

Attached: zizek love.jpg (1080x504, 83.01K)

I hope i get taken on a walk trough the forrest and shot in the back of my head if i ever become as demented as you.

>Nobody owes anybody even basic decency
checked, but this is how murders happen, this is nigger behavior tho

Yeah. Murder happens every day for the most mundane shit. Guy got shanked near my house by some strangers over a pack of cigarretes. They decided this dudes life was worth less then them having a smoke asap. So they took it.

Still more likely then meeting your personal jesus.

I regret to inform you we are already one, my part of you is already this demented, in your words
but if you see like I do, a walk through nature and the death of your part of me is not a threat to either of us nor the trees or sky or the bullet that ceased your memories

Thanks for speaking for me, fag.

Ohhhh you're actually...
I'm sorry, i hope things are good for you. Have a nice day.