What is it with retards and peanut butter? They are so fucking obsessed with peanut butter...

What is it with retards and peanut butter? They are so fucking obsessed with peanut butter. I even know one who is morbidly obese from eating it all the time.

Attached: Screenshot_20220327-002644_Firefox_1.jpg (1080x2155, 357.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

functionalps.com/blog/2011/09/17/fats-temperature-and-your-body/
functionalps.com/blog/2011/12/01/pufa-and-development/
functionalps.com/blog/2011/11/02/fats-and-oils-the-significance-of-temperature/
functionalps.com/blog/2011/01/28/polyunsaturated-oils-pufa-and-cancer/
functionalps.com/blog/2012/01/15/pufa-accumulation-aging/
functionalps.com/blog/2011/12/22/brain-swelling-induced-by-polyunsaturated-fats-pufa/
functionalps.com/blog/2012/10/03/dietary-pufa-reflected-in-human-subcutaneous-fat-tissue/
functionalps.com/blog/2012/04/03/fat-deficient-animals-activity-of-cytochrome-oxidase/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

peanut butter tastes good, especially with chocolate, but i almost never eat it because it's a garbage junk food

Seriously tho, who doesn't like peanut butter?

good shelf life, good calorie density for price, you can put it on your balls

Just learned about PUFAs. Bye bye my beloved peanut butter.

It tastes good unironically

Based peanutbutter-sperg

Attached: least chadly sneedposter.jpg (500x500, 65.53K)

Why do you consider peanut butter junk food?

>Why do you consider peanut butter junk food?
the fats are terrible. the protein is low quality

Too many calories.

Attached: too many notes.jpg (1952x736, 243.42K)

>PUFAs are bad for you
do you fad diet fags ever get tired of inventing new shit to eat around

that's not a fad. they're absolute shite and should be avoided as much as possible

omega 3:6 ratio in peanuts is 400:1 when 1:1 is ideal.

>omega 3:6 ratio in peanuts is 400:1
you must have that reversed
peanut butter has essentially no o3

Probably.
All I know is the ratio on peanuts is fubared, and any system that presents grass fed beef tallow as nutritionally optimal is clearly correct.

this infographic says they're good, I know thats how you decide what to believe right?

Attached: dietary-fats_med.jpg (797x555, 105.8K)

>this infographic says they're good
that infographic is shit
>I know thats how you decide what to believe right?
no, i've been researching the subject for over a decade. you should try scientific journals, not infographics

remember: diet/nutrition is possibly THE MOST corrupt field of science that exists. at the very least it's in the top 5. the "mainstream" position in the USA is ass-backwards on a lot of things. not every country has the same "official" views. the USA is just so terrible when it comes to nutrition/diet standards (not surprising as 1/3 is obese), certain lobbys have successfully managed to shill their unhealthy foods into being legally labelled "heart healthy"

Deuteronomy 31:10-11

1. Praise the peanut butter.I will extol the peanut butter with all my heart in the council of the upright and in the assembly. 2 Great are the works of the peanut butter; they are pondered by all who delight in them. 3 Glorious and majestic are his deeds, and his righteousness endures forever. 4 He has caused his wonders to be remembered; the peanut butter is gracious and compassionate. 5 He provides peanut butter for those who fear him; he remembers his covenant forever. 6 He has shown his people the power of his peanut butter, giving them the lands of other nations
And for peanut butter forever.

That's bullshit made up by the sugar industry

>no, i've been researching the subject for over a decade. you should try scientific journals, not infographics
>Just learned about PUFAs

you do realize that cholesterol is an essential structure component of every cell in your body. anyone that thinks it's bad is fucking retarded

the anti-cholesterol crusade is an evil conspiracy by vegan/vegetarian shills because cholesterol is in every animal cell, so all plants can be labelled "zero cholesterol" but practically no animal foods can

>Just learned about PUFAs
that wasn't me that posted that. i've known PUFA should be avoid for at least 10 years

>that wasn't me that posted that.
k.

check these blog posts out, they cite a lot of good peer-reviewed journal articles and quote expert doctors

functionalps.com/blog/2011/09/17/fats-temperature-and-your-body/

functionalps.com/blog/2011/12/01/pufa-and-development/

functionalps.com/blog/2011/11/02/fats-and-oils-the-significance-of-temperature/

functionalps.com/blog/2011/01/28/polyunsaturated-oils-pufa-and-cancer/

functionalps.com/blog/2012/01/15/pufa-accumulation-aging/

functionalps.com/blog/2011/12/22/brain-swelling-induced-by-polyunsaturated-fats-pufa/

functionalps.com/blog/2012/10/03/dietary-pufa-reflected-in-human-subcutaneous-fat-tissue/

functionalps.com/blog/2012/04/03/fat-deficient-animals-activity-of-cytochrome-oxidase/

Attached: mgivvbvcymf[1].png (1961x1145, 396.84K)

>just be autistic and grocers will gift you with a lifetime supply of your favorite food item
holy shit