Robots what would you do if the girl you had a crush on made out with her new bf in front of you even though she knows...

robots what would you do if the girl you had a crush on made out with her new bf in front of you even though she knows you like her and spent months trying to court her? i was literally shaking just watching them and felt like something almost snapped inside my brain like i was going to strangle the both of them for emasculating/humiliating me. how do i get revenge on them?

Attached: 847d66f60a7a3208aa201fc4dcd19f0b.jpg (600x315, 32.4K)

probably just stand there trying not to watch then never talk to her again (unless when not possible)

She wants you to do something drastic. Drift away, no long messages, no petty revenge, just move on and by doing so you'll let her know she isn't worth it.

If I were still in high school I'd probably throw some kind of autistic fit in my room and cry.

These days I'd ask myself why I wasted so much time and energy on someone like that. Chasing women is never a good idea. They either want me and we go out or I'm out.

Exact same scenario happened to me in high school
I was such a fucking beta that instead of doing anything I just watched over her nephew the whole night even though she was supposed to be doing it

>how do i get revenge on them?
by not ruining your life over some skank you never even knew??
in other words, have sex

user you sound like a nice guy :3c

You should have joined in made it a threeway kiss that would've been the alpha thing to do. At this point if you don't want to seethe like a little bitch I guess you need to force yourself on the girl and make out with her and ask how it feels being humiliated, make her understand your pain or keep being a bitch. Not really any other way out

the terrible truth is that you will do nothing because there is nothing to be done; nothing worth the consequences. you will just eat it and grow more bitter.

I would just fucking leave. if she disrespects you like that in front of your fucking face that means she doesn't respect you and doesn't care for your opinion for her. I don't want to be with girls like that. so I would just leave. I don't think I would really have any feelings for any female anyway so if I see that she's whoring around and disrespecting me like that I would just leave

I used her best friend as a rejection rebound (and a little bit of revenge). In hindsight, what I did was really unfair to her friend since she actually liked me. Haven't talked to either of them since.

user....Didn't you get the message?
Don't obsess over people who don't care about you.
Don't emotionally cuck yourself.
She is free to be with who she wants and the fact you spent months trying to court her is your fault.

>Don't obsess over people who don't care about you.
Not OP, but it's really hard once you fall into this trap. Especially if she's been nice to you before.

I don't give a shit about women until I get some kind of physical confirmation that they are dating me.
Sex being the most obvious one.
But kissing and very intimate contact can do as well.
Before this happens the woman is just a random woman I'm talking to. I have no illusions that they are mine or anything of the sort.

I know man. I used to feel the same about women until I met her. She's literally perfect for me and was nice to me. But she's taken. The fact that I can never have her kills me on the inside.
Again I was really smug about hating women until her. Hope it doesn't happen to you.

>robots what would you do if the girl you had a crush
I would never put myself in such a stupid situation. Nice job, faggot.

you realize she's a bitch, forget about her and move on.

What makes you think you can never have her? Unless shes married, you're good. Not all hope is lost

oh you really liked her....okay I get you bro.
But why did you even like her, more so if she did this to you, doesn't that mean your judgement was shitty in terms of women?

In my case I fucking long for a woman I would give a shit about.
Don't get me wrong, I want human contact, but women to me don't offer anything than a hole. And even then most of the time they dont' take care of their body.
Not even going to pretend their personalities are something that inspire awe or happiness in me.

So assuming the magical sccenario a woman would catch my attention for being hot and having a good personality, I would probably aggressively claim them. I would say that I would do violent things to claim them but.... by pure logic, I have to conclude that a "good woman" would find value in me and would pick me herself.
At best I can do is move other obstacles. But her feelings must be true for me.

LOL what a fucking pussy! Would you have stayed there if he started fingering her pussy? What if she got on her knees and sucked him off and made eye contact with you? Just stand and seethe with your hands clenched and shaking? What if he turned her around and licked her asshole? Still angry or would you actually enjoy it? Maybe you enjoyed the kiss too? I bet you'd be drooling looking like a hungry cuckold while he's going to town on her asshole. What a fucking loser ahhaahhahaha!

Attached: 0149_-_WYr3lct.png (310x326, 28.71K)

She's literally fucking married.

This is the correct attitude to have. I wish I never met her or she just acted like a bitch from the start, but it didn't happen.
Some fucker is cuddling her right now, maybe even fucking her.
Was planning on visiting a prostitute to lose my v card, now I have to postpone cause a prostitute will never come close to her.
Fuck this shit robots, if you are susceptible to this don't leave your house. It's not worth it.

>What if she got on her knees and sucked him off and made eye contact with you?
kinda hot ngl