Being high is the only thing I look forward to daily

being high is the only thing I look forward to daily

Attached: 572a407791058424008c0aa7.jpg (906x850, 82.5K)

is that really true? once you get high, don't you look forward to other things?

when im high, be it on weed, shrooms, dmt, mdma, whatever, then im in my own world.

>is that really true? once you get high, don't you look forward to other things?
no that's stupid.

Wish i could say i dont know that feel but pretty much

duh, that's what drugs do

damn you're a fucking loser

I need meth bros

That sounds fantastic user, I feel dead inside I hate it.

you're a great candidate for drugs, i recommend trying them immediately

Having friends was my drug. Now it's drugs.

yes...now do more drugs

self medication is for faggots

Question for Meth users.
Can I use meth by crushing it and snorting?

Why do people always smoke it? I know it hits faster but I don't think that hitting your brain fast is good, I like slowly to build up high

I want to try meth for first time

>I want to try meth for first time
This is a potentially life destroying drug.

>Can I use meth by crushing it and snorting?
Yes.

>Why do people always smoke it?
For the reasons you stated and also it's caustic as fuck and long term snorting will destroy your nose.

If you really wanna try it I actually have the unpopular opinion that snorting is ultimately better in terms of effect. Smoking it just makes me feel AMAZING for 10 minutes and then like I need another hit for 10 hours.

anyone done pcp? ive heard as long as you know what you are in for, that its not as bad as people say. like that it got its bad rep from being sold as something else and people freaked out because they were taking a drug they werent expecting.

I know I don't care.

Any drug is potentially life destroying but it doesn't destroy everyone only people with addictive tendencies.
Many people use meth life long without consequences.

yea I thought same. Also I was thinking to take it orally but I am afraid that acid will destroy some meth and that I need to waste more to get effect. But I am not sure. I think slower effects come its better

Same but not really. I look forward to it when I'm sober but after two days or so of being high I fall into a different kind of rut.

Getting pussy is the only thing I look forward to
>b-b-but how are you Chad?
No, it's called prostitutes you virgin retards.

I wish it was still possible to get relatively pure heroin.

you may eventually get to a point where even pussy doesn't feel good