Iodine

files.catbox.moe/fnwi5w.png

FAQ
>how much do i take
At first, you take as much as you can tolerate. If you feel fine after 2 drops, wait an hour or two and take more drops. The OTC high doses range from 12.5mg to 130mg. There's a population in Hokkaido that consumes 200mg of iodine a day. Some Americans can't handle 5mg. Your body can handle much more after it's already used to it.
>i get bad effects
You need to also take sodium, selenium, magnesium, zinc (50mg esp if you're a dude), sulfur (eggs, whey or NAC), vitamin c, vitamin b3 and drink lots of sodium water. Any other supplements you take will help.
>why do i get bad effects
Your thyroid stores mercury because it thinks it's iodine. When the iodine replaces the mercury, it ends up in your bloodstream. You need the other supplements to deal with this.
>where do i buy
ebay.com/itm/384409964325 put 1182mg in a 2 fl oz dropper bottle for 1mg per 1 drop
>why take it
Thyroid hormones are made of iodine and you don't get enough of it from diet. The liver and pineal gland are also involved. Table salt doesn't even have enough iodine to filter out the anti-caking agents (silica, aluminium, calcium phosphate, etc.) that's in it. You need iodine as a defense against several endocrine disruptors in your environment. You might've gotten a mercury-containing vaccination as a child that never resolved. You will simply never be at your peak without iodine.

Attached: iodine2.jpg (5890x8000, 1.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

env.go.jp/en/chemi/rhm/basic-info/1st/03-07-16.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>take progesterone.

Attached: A50BAEF7-61A3-4755-8FFB-598FADD835D3.jpg (750x726, 44.72K)

Do you have any studies, especially high-quality studies, to back up your claims you fucking schizo? No seriously, you keep making these claims that taking your white powdered supplements are good for you but you don't post studies you just make claims about the studying. Fucking studies posted evidence. Scientific studies is based on philosophy. It's based on a epistemology, the philosophy of what is justifiable to believe in. You keep making all these fucking claims. Claims without evidence can be reasonably dismissed without evidence. Post your studies or stop making claims you little schizophrenic

tl;dr
go dilate
fuck jannies

Will it stop me from farting so much?

thankfully no also where u at

env.go.jp/en/chemi/rhm/basic-info/1st/03-07-16.html

Attached: 523.jpg (842x916, 53.36K)

that's not an argument you fucking schizo. that's just an ad home. I've shown The logical flaws in your claims, there's no fucking evidence to them. you're just making all of this shit up. how is that any different than you suggesting people take Mercury for their pineal gland has too much iodine? you're literally just making all this shit up! like you're pulling it out of your ass, how can anyone trust you? you're not presenting evidence this is literally just claims little evidence how can anyone Trust this. medical doctors get their beliefs on nutrition based on the highest quality studies in the highest quality scientific evidence, which is randomized controlled placebo controlled studies, and meta-analysis. these are the studies that primarily dictate what nutritional doctors teaching school. anything else is just magical thinking because they base their beliefs on science. and you just make shit up and don't provide any fucking evidence you literally fucking schizophrenic. stop making claims without evidence you literal fucking ape

>more fucking words
you need Jesus if you think i'm reading any of that

Attached: f0CeCIg.png (1160x935, 903.05K)

dude how schizophrenic are you? you literally sent me a link to the government of Japan's information about the radioactive iodine. literally radioactive chemicals from the nuclear power plants. this is what you sent me! you didn't send me any studies showing the health effects of dietary iodine. you said to be a website talking about the dangers of radioactive iodine. it causes mental retardation in children and growth defects. this is literally what you sent me. I'm not even making this up, did you even go to your website? no seriously

lmao

There's no more food in our food

Attached: 1634766558734.jpg (1080x1072, 215.46K)

tl;dr again

davidblanelol

OP is right, all of you are sheep that consume PUFAs and seed oils on the daily and probably take no supplementation
You will all die while we out live you, We are the chosen ones

vegans all look like they get more pesticides than micronutrients

Attached: 1647745701467.jpg (1098x1476, 281.54K)

dude you say tldr, but the picture in the op is the most schizophrenic wall of text I've ever seen. you literally made it for ants

LOL

you typed 100x more words than you read, making me believe this is a personal problem

listen, if you can provide high quality evidence as to why it's justified to take iodine supplements, then maybe I'll take you seriously. but just spamming this shit, making claims without evidence, linking the government of Japan's public message about the radioactive iodine is evidence, makes me think you're fucking clown shoes. sorry but you're a clown

Bitch didnt even actually read the link
>I repeat,

honk honk lol

Attached: 023.png (2048x2048, 803.92K)

dude, the only Link in this thread links to the government of Japan's public service announcement in regards to radiation and the dangers of radioactive iodine. it doesn't talk about the health benefits of iodine at all let alone show any studies showing the benefits of iodine consumption. Op is a literal lolcow

why do you keep making us read all these words? have mercy

I just hit my shin very hard