What is your endgame? What do you think the final years of your life will be like?

What is your endgame? What do you think the final years of your life will be like?

Attached: 247667-heroic-ragnaros.jpg (1312x820, 246.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TyUWs246kAo
youtu.be/ETDwSk6AsGw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There is no end game bitch. I"m here forever.

Attached: gurren-lagann.gif (220x178, 563.41K)

So what do you plan to do for the rest of eternity? You just gonna jack off the whole time? No judgements. If I lived forever that's pretty much all I'd be able to do.

bump

youtu.be/TyUWs246kAo

How does Ragnaros eat ice cream?

with TWO SPOONS, EXECUTUS!

Attached: 1630210510041.jpg (872x872, 70.96K)

probably playing wow private servers forever, trying to stay in the good times as the world has already fallen apart

when the fuck is wotlk classic going to be released? classic and tbc are garbage

Not bad. Pick up a drug habit if you really wanna maximize that numbness.

Who cares? Acti-Blizz will inevitably fuck it up. After TBC classic my faith in AB couldn't get lower.

boomp

youtu.be/ETDwSk6AsGw

the only things you could fuck up for wrath is sharding wintergrasp and having several loques up at the same time because of.. also sharding

>After TBC classic my faith in AB couldn't get lower
what happened?

Im gonna live a long tired life having been extracted for resources my whole life. And then I'm gonna die alone, an uncared for by a society that fundamentally never liked me.

This is my final year. I'll be working 60 hour weeks till december so i can pay off all my mothers and little brothers debt, then i'll be taking a "vacation" nobody knows about in some place with a Vulcano and throw myself in there.

Admittedly, I didn't play much of Wrath so I wouldn't know how true your post is but don't put it past AB. Any bullshit they can pull they sure will.

Dark Portal Pass killed the game, basically. You can pay to get a character almost all of the way to the cap from level 1. Lots of people bought it for mage/pally farming. 1-58 leveling experience, which made up a large chunk of the game, was effectively dead on most servers. GLHF getting a non-boosted group for anything before Ramps.

Don't feel bad. You won't be as alone as you think.

I would never deign to try and talk someone off the proverbial cliff. I do wish you'd choose a less gruesome option but nonetheless, it's your choice. Best of luck to you and I hope your final year is comforting if nothing else.

wrath is just doing your daily heroic queue for badges and then raiding. eventually you get the argent tournament dailies but those arent exactly worthwhile either because the rewards are shit. rest of your time is spend running circles around dalaran or trying to get people to join wintergrasp but thats always going to be one sided.

Just wageslave for 40 years and pay your taxes goy

On the off chance you're not memeing and you actually think a volcano death isn't at least competitive for the worst way to go, go get some help right now. Like throw yourself into the nearest one and a half star Google reviewed mental hospital and hope they'll dope you up on so much shit you can't feel anything anymore. If you're cerebrum actually is pushing you to believe what you're saying, take it from someone who lives outside your skull: Stop

Mom used to say "a cruel end beats endless cruelty any day".

The only time i ever felt like my choices made a possitive difference in life was when i was a full blown workaholic. Got us out of homelesness, survived trough years of no electricity and helped them both get better and to take care of themselfes. But my mental and physical health are detoriating and i got nobody lined up to support me once i can't take care of myself anymore. Life is miserable to me already but i refuse to become a burden undoing all my work.

I'll rather meet hellfire head on and disapear without a trace. Literally.

Attached: 1647483164496.jpg (564x479, 27.08K)

there's always some faggot who tries to be the voice of the reason and talk sense into people who just can't do it anymore. how about you fuck off and just let people exit of their own accord? some people simply weren't meant for this.

>What do you think the final years of your life will be like?
My parents, who care about me, probably won't be around.
I have never had any friends and have always been somewhat poor so probably will die without anyone noticing and the body will be found when it either stinks up the apartment block in which I am renting or they will find it when the rent doesn't come in for 2 months I guess.

You didn't even have a friend in school, high school or college?

Maybe until sophomore year of high school, after that the friendships were confined to the school or college, so pretty much spending time together in between classes or something but never deep enough to the point of hanging out outside school or going to their house or them spending time at mine.

Attached: 1641101086302.jpg (676x1200, 101.74K)

Doing research studies on society's outcasts.