What would you do, robot?

What would you do, robot?

Attached: do7i.jpg (1000x2551, 378.03K)

Drain my balls to avoid offending the female swimmers.

Thanks for observing the rules

Do I have to observe the rules? What if I'm not interested in Kelly's sloppy 10ths?

I would remove the gag from her and ask her if she did this voluntarily. If I think she's lying I will untie her and throw her in my car

>What if I'm not interested in Kelly's sloppy 10ths?
you may risk offending the female swimmers!

where are you taking her? that's kidnapping!

spank her ass and continue to offend female swimmers

user, they're gonna call security...

I don't want to risk offending the female swimmers, I am a gentleman. At the same time, I am not a simp. I don't want to coat my cock in the cum of other men. Could I at least clean her out first? Or is she collecting the cum or something?

>untie her
>sit her down on a nearby couch
>giver her a moment to compose herself and relax her sore legs
>tell her 'you dont have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat this.'
>hand her a bowl of eggs

you may clean her out with baby wipes if other men's cum makes you uncomfortable.

Realistically? Leave quickly, go home, pretend I was never at the pool that day.

Good. i'll offend them too!

i bet you would masturbate to the encounter

Could I just jack off while I hold her titty or will the female swimmers be offended if I don't cum INSIDE her?

oh yes, definitely, many times. but only in private once I was alone in my room. To anyone else I'd play dumb to the best of my ability and pretend I never saw Kelly.

Ugh, that's fucking gross. I'd find a gardenhose and spray her down, then put a blanket over her.

the female swimmers are in a different area, obviously to avoid watching Kelly drain your balls. you may use Kelly as you wish, as long as you cum!

Honestly I think I'll just get over my fear and stick my cock inside her. Wish I could kiss her mouth tho :(

Yes and I dont care about the cum. Gangbangs are hot

what are you, a homo or something?!

>What would you do, robot?
Turn 360 degrees and walk away

Shame her. I squat down, sniff the mess that was made, perhaps taste it before getting back up to eye level with her and telling her what a whore she is for all the miles of dick she took. I mention her parents and how disgusted they would be with her. Were she my daughter I would kill myself out of embarrassment. I tell her sex is about love. Romance. Deeper feelings she can no longer feel now that she's pair bonded with too many men to count. Her dopamine receptors are as fried as her soul. After leaving her in tears I take my shirt off and hop in the pool.