Anime as a genre is cringe

Anime as a genre is cringe.

Attached: 1621018154869.jpg (1420x1113, 365.39K)

You're correct. Originally, I might add.

Attached: 25A48113-6756-465C-9518-329D430AC650.jpg (236x346, 20.06K)

Anime isn't a genre

Anime may not be a genre per se but you're living proof that cocksucking faggot is a type of person that posts on Any Forums.

Learn what genre means

>look up definition of genre
>anime fits
You are a faggot.

Attached: 1648107734208.png (857x181, 12.58K)

anime is really bad though. at least it is now. what it is at this point is basically low quality cartoons for mental midgets who get aroused by cartoons.
it used to be interesting for many reasons, but it has turned into this now. there's barely any plot or anything of value left in them now. maybe if i really tried hard to find some, but it's really only low quality cartoons for mental midgets who get aroused by cartoons. have you heard anime fans talk? all it is is this cartoon character is so handsome or cute mai waifu hasubando. these people are barely even human. and i've been learning japanese for years might i add because they come up with a lot of great stuff otherwise

Attached: 1601255209634.jpg (540x458, 211.42K)

and all of the history of filmography is shit because Euphoria is degenerate normie poison
This applies to all entertainment medium, I don't bother watching most anime post-2000

This site is originally an anime website

>This applies to all entertainment medium
nah, i mean there's a lot of these celebrity obsessed people which is almost the same except they at least like real fucking people. that's a big difference for one in my book.

and yeah it's not every day you get a new quality movie or show anymore but they still come out, and maybe i'm ignorant but i sort of just lost the will to look through different anime because there's so much garbage, even among what you get recommended by people.

This site was also started by a 15 year old, which is the age where anime fans are stuck mentally.

But again, it is still an anime website. Nothing you can say or do will ever change that.

Attached: satania-laugh.gif (498x488, 664.72K)

Yeah, all I can watch is my little pony: friendship is magic

It's extremely juvenile but I did enjoy Jashin-chan Dropkick as far as anything modern goes. I can probably count how many anime I loved and still do on one hand. It's not worth digging through the trash and not worth saying that anime is good when the trash is 95% of it.

Attached: 1593255302759.gif (555x480, 868.33K)

people always said anime is not like dumb cartoons for children in western countries because anime is for adults.
well i've come to see that it's still for kids or teenagers because no adult whos brain developed correctly watches it.

Any Forums isn't even in the top 5 most active boards, fag.

Attached: 1642662634685.png (730x448, 44.83K)

>she doesn't understand how communities work
o i am laffin

Attached: 1577940960321.jpg (287x287, 17.77K)

>why isn't the anime board in the top 5 on an anime website?
It's because they're all anime boards you dummy.

>he doesn't understand that communities evolve
Saying Any Forums is an anime site in 2022 is like saying the US is the 13 colonies in 2022.

>continuing to not understand how communities work
anti-animesisters....... Is this really the representation we get?

Attached: hina.jpg (289x311, 18.22K)

How do you think communities work, fag?

/vt/ being that high is kind of sad

Anime is engrained in the DNA of Any Forums's community. Even if they anime board isn't the most active, the large majority of users outside the schizo containment board consume anime. You are in the minority. Even if Any Forums isn't the most popular board, on any other board (again, besides Any Forums) anime reaction images and references are normal and accepted. Anywhere you go the majority of posters will be consumers of anime.

Attached: CaYA3y6e.png (424x424, 321.46K)