Hello once more my robot friends, it's finally comfy hours and I'm feeling particularly comfy today...

Hello once more my robot friends, it's finally comfy hours and I'm feeling particularly comfy today, it's finally Saturday evening, which means technically Sunday, which means I'm allowed to go on Any Forums again (I've quit Any Forums for lent)

Anyway, what exciting news have I missed this week on everyone's favorite toxic board full of negativity and self pity?

Attached: Snapchat-2038705039.jpg (912x1836, 429.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/111rTltELtwg
voca.ro/1osNhH6q4htf
voca.ro/14iLIpJIz5mD
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

voca.ro/111rTltELtwg

Not quite my friend, but good guessing I suppose.

I'd describe myself as more of a social explorer with no real connection to one major friend group but rather I go from group to group depending on the day, typically I'm moving around from place to place a lot and have been most of my life so I've never really actually had the chance to root myself anywhere.

Attached: 1647976562231.jpg (742x519, 55.48K)

voca.ro/1osNhH6q4htf

Also i have it on good authority that bigfag had cut his hair bald with razors until 25 years of age and by the FIRST time he decided to grew them out they came out in that pitiful state. Be careful what you sow? I suppose.

Attached: bigfag.jpg (441x960, 106.13K)

>Let's talk more if you feel like it
Sure, who's that guy?

Goes by the handle Big Fag, i dont know that much about him cause he tends to keep to himself. Until he doesnt and he cooks up a storm in the lives of those around him. Luckily that doesnt happen very often, he became pretty docile with age. And mind numbing drugs.

Oh so he's a lolcow of sorts? When's Any Forums going to find the next big lolcow now that Chris chan is in the slammer?

We're long overdue for something to actually talk about on this website

Who ever cares about second world from all the way over? Three out of four have trouble properly locating western european countries on map, who knows what goes on in those wild and untamed eastern ones. Even more so, who cares.

Uh, I don't understand a word you just said or what you're talking about, ww2? I thought we were talking about internet people

You talked about "internet people" and i pointed out that they exist in the physical plane of existence as well. And no matter how long we spend connected to the web the mind is preoccupied with immediate surroundings. They can beam in, they can listen or whatever god knows what kind of technology they have on their hands by now.

voca.ro/14iLIpJIz5mD

....how stoned are you?

Either too much or not enough. Cant tell

So do you use discord? I don't have one anymore but I've been tempted to make one again

I have one but dont use it all that much anymore either. I wonder if i should change that or go the opposite way. In any case, you dont look exactly like my future internet waifu...i mean i can tell you tried and i appreciate that lol

No not like that bro lol, I've just seen you around on r9k a lot and I've heard a lot of your vocaroos and I figured we could be friends.

Do we even have anything in common except mutual contempt? Or maybe its just a beginning of a long road into the mountains of greatness. Sure user, if you make new discord post it and i will add you

You kinda look like markiplier. Thats awesome.

can i sexually abuse you

Thanks bro, I've never gotten that before but that's pretty flattering
Here bro, just made
phantomV#5929

Uh not particularly...

sadly understandable cuteglassesman have a good day

... what's your gender?

natal female, why? ya you like dick?

When I am drunk I am very cool and interesting to watch and unlimited dance moves without hesitation.

When I'm sober, opposite of stated.

AKnowledge my existence!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lacrimosa dies illa
Qua resurget ex favilla
Judicandus homo reus

Lacrimosa dies illa
Qua resurget ex favilla
Judicandus homo reus:

Huic ergo parce Deus
Pie Jesu, Jesu Domine

Dona eis requiem
Dona eis requiem
Amen
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi vinnie :> havent talked to you in a while. miss u