How the hell do discord egirls get people to send them all this money for showing a tit...

how the hell do discord egirls get people to send them all this money for showing a tit. discord egirls are worse than onlyfans whores

Attached: 8489DBB7-EDA6-426F-AE1D-6C1CB3DE1A62.jpg (960x338, 116.49K)

i need to become a discord egirl :3

hello kitty I noticed you have been naughty lately

Attached: BCD42D25-25BF-405A-AA60-CE3CE5EF656B.jpg (480x360, 30.43K)

yes i have now please sent me 300 dollars usd

>I was pressured into going into work because they pay me to do work. This is so evil REEEE!
I hate women

Women ALWAYS have stories about how its some guys fault while they walk around acting dressing like whores

Stop posting these whores here. Kys all of you.

Can you post your nipples please?

these are definitely NOT my nipples!! they are some other girls :3

Attached: 20220326_191605.jpg (660x403, 38.08K)

How much money do you make being a whore on the internet yuno?

Wow she looks like a total whore, you should post her holes too

i wish yuno would hug me really tight so i could feel her chest that would be so nice

Every girl from this board is a complete whore and will bring you only misery if you talk to them. I don't know why anyone pretends "fembots" exist, given this is common knowledge to anyone being honest.

not very much desu i can't wait to have an actual job but its not bad for doing nothing all day i guess
come hug

hugg ^~^

literally just be a biological female and exist, their lives are unimaginably easy, being physically weak doesn't matter in the modern age when any random simp on the street will lay down his life for you

Attached: 1597604777419.jpg (600x450, 72.71K)

Has Yuno ever shown her pussy? I prefer pussy over tits. Though I wouldn't mind an ass pic.

She tries to be secretive but I bet if you're mean enough to her she might

i havent on here but heres a pic of another girls ass that ISN'T mine

Attached: 20220326_192330.jpg (1280x691, 140.52K)

that pizza looks unbelievably good, fuckkkkk

You got gtfo in the other thread lol

Taking money for sexual favors is not "being pressured". That's called prostitution.

yuno why don't you be a daredevil
and show pictures of your feet

If you ask me I'll deliver

Why is literally every girl on this board a whore? Holy shit it's depressing

essentially, miyoko is just some prostitute. i wonder what sort of cucks willingly give her money knowing she does this to so many ppl at once lol

these are also not my feet just some randoms.

Attached: Snapchat-697982545.jpg (660x1280, 148.48K)

Post bussy user :3