Have a 13yo female friend

>have a 13yo female friend
>never talk about anything sexual at all with her
>people still accuse me of being a pedo and say they're going to report me to the cops
wtf? it's not illegal to be friends with someone 13yo, it's 100% legal if it's not sexual

Attached: hulkler.png (2535x4087, 342.2K)

you really shouldn't be talking to 13 year olds you aren't even related to you creep

user stop unless you want to get gangstalked, you probably already are

>you really shouldn't be talking to 13 year olds you aren't even related to
why?

>gangstalked
by whom? they can come at me, this is a stand your ground state. if they step foot on my property i can basically shoot them at will, as long as it's at their front

How old are you user..
And how do you even become friends with a 13 year old if you're not similar age or related

because its inappropriate and it is CREEPY. You're a manchild, talk to people your own age instead of being a scared spastic and pretending to be friends with 13 year old girls you freak

If you can't understand why you shouldn't be doing it, you are a creep/autistic child groomer

>by whom?
community watch groups backed by local, state, and federal agencies so good luck trying to defend yourself against an entire judicial system who already believes you're guilty

And don't think your own lawyer won't be in on it. America has gone full brown-shirt thanks to COINTELPRO

Do not exist but they should

wtf, I wish I had a 13 yo female friend.

>Do not exist
You're one of them
Silent Dagger, Infragard

Why do you wish that user pray tell

>why?
because there is nothing in common your worlds are too far apart, the only reason a fully grown man would have anything to do with a random 13 year old girl is because he's creeping on her
not saying you dont have the most innocent intentions but you absolutely aren't well adjusted and should be engaged with your direct peers

Just to have a friend that can provide teenage girl perspective on stuff.

Yeah for finding out how best to groom teenage girls? Kill yourself now

disregard american deranged propaganda

Ah yes
The least insightful perspective possible

honestly, I probably have more in common with a 13 year old girl than a woman my age.

Don't listen to the tards, just be a good brother type figure to her.

>How old are you user..
late 20s

>And how do you even become friends with a 13 year old if you're not similar age or related
online, so it very well could be some old fat dude LARPing, but i doubt it

>its inappropriate and it is CREEPY
prove it

> You're a manchild
prove it

>talk to people your own age
i do both
> instead of being a scared spastic
what makes you think i am scared?
>and pretending to be friends with 13 year old girls
how is it pretending?
>you freak
what's so freakish about it? i don't understand

>If you can't understand why you shouldn't be doing it, you are a creep/autistic child groomer
i might be somewhat autistic (never was diagnosed and no doctor ever said so, just people online) but no, i'm not grooming at all
you're so obsessed with sex, why can't you just accept that there's nothing sexual going on

Don't listen to this tard
Just be a creepy uncle type figure

champ, i didn't do anything illegal at all. period

>because there is nothing in common
i have just about as much in common with her as anyone else. which is very little

>your worlds are too far apart
opinion

> the only reason a fully grown man would have anything to do with a random 13 year old girl is because he's creeping on her
wrong, fuck off coombrain. not everyone is obsessed with sex 24/7 like you

>not saying you dont have the most innocent intentions but you absolutely aren't well adjusted
how am i not well adjusted?

>and should be engaged with your direct peers
i am, and they're boring

That's creepy as fuck, dude. ngl

>just be a good brother type figure to her
i have been. i gave her good advice on how to fight back against bullies and also gave her advice on how to eat better (she has an eating disorder)

>Be friends with my cousin and their friends by proxy
Wtf, I'm a pedo now? Retard

what's so creepy about it?

That's the thing, you don't have to do anything illegal to be put on the list

It's kind of sad to be friends with children as an adult, especially if you see them as an equal
Definite spectrum behaviour

>I probably have more in common with a 13 year old girl than a woman my age.
yeah but you're over 30. You're mentally fucked
Give us one legitimate reason why you feel the need to interact with a 13 year old girl as a 30 year old man. if its anything about emotions, this is because you're an autistic freak who never grew up.

what list? i'm already on lists

>It's kind of sad to be friends with children as an adult
why?
>especially if you see them as an equal
i don't see anyone as equal to me
>Definite spectrum behaviour
you're the one showing clear signs of mental illness, champ

Lmfao nice larp bro

if you're gonna get accused of fucking her anyway, you might as well just fuck her bro

>yeah but you're over 30. You're mentally fucked
OP here, that wasn't me. i'm in my 20s

>Give us one legitimate reason why you feel the need to interact with a 13 year old girl as a 30 year old man.
i'm in my 20s but i don't "need" to interact with ANYONE, and i never claimed that it did
>if its anything about emotions
it isn't
>this is because you're an autistic freak who never grew up
wah wah "autism autism"
and if i am autistic, there's nothing i can do about it. i've grown up. only a manchild can't be friends with someone of any age. i have friends in their 70s too

>you're gonna get accused of fucking her
nah, i won't be