About to go clock in to my 8 hour fast food shift

About to go clock in to my 8 hour fast food shift

How the fuck do I cope?

Attached: EEDD0A51-3738-4B32-80E4-77D954A691CD.png (962x615, 455.93K)

Idk bro, I make 320k working from home as a software dev and have 800k in savings

poop in the fryer

Hey user I want my burger without the pickle got it? Good. Now go and make it.

Attached: 1648233019687.jpg (256x256, 10.82K)

haha fuck this lyin ass nigger
get a real job bitch, i fix foreign cars for a living and well...i'm still broke..but that's because i spend my money on shit that i want all the time...and also dumb shit.

>Idk bro, I make 320k working from home as a software dev and have 800k in savings
I feel bad for your cuz
idk bro, I make 3.2mil working from space as a quantum drive dev and have 8mil in savings

Can you wipe my bun. In between your buns before you serve it to me sir ?

how do you do it wagebro? What kind of natural copium kicks in and flows through your veins? Do you just space out?
I work part time 4 days a week at a grocery store as a bagger/backup cashier and to say i hate it is an understatment. Its the lamest, most humiliating and uncomfortable job ever. Every day i think about just walking out of the store and never coming back. Its totally meaningless work too. why do they keep me there? They don't even need me. At my last job i ran the whole store and it was slow. but here i feel like a burden/asset
If i were to stop working right now my cash flow would be cut off and i'd be unemployed for probably months because i don't want to work at some restaurant.

Wagie, Wagie, make sure those mcgoldberg burgers have extra bugs.

Stop rubbing it in. I'm a broke neet who can't afford drugs. I would gladly switch

you don't know how work kills you
just try to stand for 8 or even 4 hours, and all the while you can't cough, sneez, fart or even sit. watch as you become ancy and tired and your feet hurt and eventually you start to lose your sanity dealing with customers.
and for all that. You can't even live on your own. you'd need to make 4x as much money to be independant. so you get your check thats like 500$ and it mostly goes to food or vidya. chump change. but not enough to make a significant difference in your life.
I wish i could be NEET again. I've already built a low end gaming PC and 90% of the games i play are old. But i can't go back now.

you know you could quit and just set up some passive income while investing right?

sell drugs, welfare fraud, extort coomers/pedos on omegle etc.

>you don't know how work kills you
I've had some pretty miserable jobs in my past. Now I'm gonna find out if fast food is as bad as everyone says it is

>How the fuck do I cope?
see it as just something temporary, a stepping stone to where you want to be, one more rung in the ladder to making more and more money :)

>like 500$
A week or two weeks?

Good luck, man. I could never survive in fast food work.

Why not switch to something like a factory job? They're just as easy to get hired at + you can learn how to operate different high tech machinery or some factories will even teach you to weld/braze.
Not sure why people pick fast food. It's much better working at a factory.

it is bad. any restaurant is hectic, busy and complicated. so are grocery stores. any storefront job is better. you are walking right into one of the worst times of your life going to mcdonalds

>a stepping stone
Ya. To death. Work. Work. Work. Die. Almost seems pointless

>Now I'm gonna find out if fast food is as bad as everyone says it is
If you're a normalfag, you'll do fine. I didn't even last 3 hours.

Lol. You don't know shit about my previous jobs.

then what were they?

800k isnt enough, I would need 1.5 mil minimum but ideally 3-5 mil

Logging and construction

if 800k isnt enough to coast off of than i feel pretty fucked.