Why dont we treat women like shit back...

Why dont we treat women like shit back? Why dont we get in their face and yell at them for being whores and being the downfall of civilization and punch them in the face and shit

Just make sure they dont know your name or face and wear a mask. Could you imagine a roastie whos treated like a princess by simps all day has a robot screaming in her face calling her a whore one day and being attacked

Its not like theyre going to have sex with us anyways

Attached: 63344704-CA0A-4C12-A3B4-61A78CE40CEE.png (600x610, 216.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/yhvhfz
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You know you can go read this exact post to a social worker and get admitted to a psychiatric hospital
theyll have someone cleaning your clothes and making you meals everyday
you just wont get to have sex with anyone but
its not like youre going to have sex out here anyways

All women who dress like whores should be shot kek

Don't you have some actual work to do glowie?

Women really did destroy American society though.
Its very disturbing the way they behave.
The things they believe in are assinine. And they keep getting away with it.

>thinking the feds care about random whores being yelled at

Kek

Imagine living in a country where you get to control women.
The usa is insanely cucked.

Attached: 1648293204970.png (1080x2126, 1.74M)

I wonder if they'll think you are faggot there too

Honestly I would just think that random man is off his meds or a crackhead. Either way, would just move on with my life

No. I would be based over there.

streamable.com/yhvhfz

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm I wonder why you aren't being a chad there right now. Makes me think you are just a major fag.

I didn't know this guy existed until the war just happened like 30 days ago.

>Why dont we treat women like shit back?
Because it's illegal to do anything to women but give them money anonymously

Im sick of your rhetoric. Let me cope.

doesn't really answer my question. makes me really think you are a fag.

give me money anonymously then

So you are pro-American women ?

Women are not responsible for the downfall in civilization. First of all there isn't even a downfall. It is going exactly where our leaders want it to go. Women and men for that matter are just following orders. Let me ask you something if 99% of jobs can be done by technology that exist today. What is the point for 99% of people to be existing? To be continuing their lineages? If you are the leaders of the human race what would be the point of incentivizing them to continue. You've guessed it. There is none. So they must stop. They mustn't be paid to have the wages of a decent life. They must die. They mustn't be paid enough to have families. They mustn't be indoctrinated with the desire to have families. They must stop. If you want to enjoy the rest of your time here, which is all you can do. Work out for half an hour a day and maintain a sub 1500 calorie a day diet. You will be attractive in under a decade and can have your pick of any of the hedonistic women you like. If you are not capable or you do not want to do this don't complain, because it's not going to change anything.

No, I think you have no wives, while average here is 3. We call you fags.

women, not trannies

because it sounds autistic af

Oh so you actually live in Chechnya. And you happened to be on this board. Small world. So guys over there get bullied out of having wives ? So is there small weak chechens that exist ? Because in the pictures they all look big.

Yea. Imagine walking into a gas station finding random women. Getting in their face. "Hey you stupid bitch, you ruined my life and society because of your stupid believes, i hope you burn in hell whore"

>T. shwab ass

You can do that but you won't because your a pussy ass faggot

You guys are retarded thinking that the whole fault is women because you have a terrible personality and are retards

post contact ill prove it

Why couldn't everything stay like pic related forever ? That's the way it was supposed to be.
There is something wrong with you.
You are an idiot.
You are a retarded faggot.

Attached: 92f4e01cd7f8b9f076c6c5ce3b7a98ea.jpg (1400x1867, 461.89K)