Tfw you will never be a rat

>you will never have fluffy fur, cute round ears, a smooth tail, pink hands and feet, and long whiskers
>you will never be brought from nonexistence as a blind, deaf small pink bean in the warm bed that your mother's caretaker prepared just for you
>you will never get full from the sweet milk you instinctively suckled out of one of your mother's twelve teats
>you will never roughhouse with your littermates in the expansive home your caretaker painstakingly built for you out of the kindness of their heart
>you will never get to feel the joy of passionately mating with a female rat as soon as you reach ten weeks of age and impregnating her so that more beautiful rats may be brought into the world
>you will never then be relocated to a male-only home where you'll spend the rest of your short but beautiful life playing and cuddling with your cagemates.
>you will never die peacefully in the hands of your owner who made sure that you never had to suffer a day in your life as they tenderly kiss you on the head as a final farewell
Life as a non-rat is unending suffering. The source of all non-rat suffering is the horrible mistreatment and slandering of rats throughout history. Only by sacrificing one's time and energy and dedicating one's heart to at least two rats for the entirety of the rats' lifespan can one achieve a life devoid of pain and agony. The more rats that you care for, the less your suffering will be in the next life.
You do want a life free of suffering, don't you?
Won't you consider becoming a rat?

Attached: rateatingfraise.jpg (4032x3024, 751.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C_ijc7A5oAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I will never live in fear of being hunted down by larger animals. I will live in filth and small dark holes. I will die slowly from parasites, disease, or a minor injury. I will be searching for food, shelter, and sex without ever learning or accomplishing more. I will have an incredibly short life. Why would you ever want to be an animal? Especially a rat?

Attached: images (4).jpg (259x194, 5.68K)

You may be reincarnated as a wild rat if you are not good in this life in which case you will experience suffering you couldn't even begin to imagine. However that agony will guarantee that you will be born as a fancy rat after you die as a wild rat.

Attached: adorablerats.jpg (3024x4032, 842.97K)

YWNBAR

Oh but I will, and you will be a rat too and maybe even be my littermate. Do not worry though, I will show you how to enjoy being a rat along with any others still in doubt.

Attached: tworatsunderblankets.jpg (1280x836, 141.03K)

Fuck that Rat dead

rats really are tragic beings. so its nice when you can give some rats a happy life, even if it is short. or they get tumours, or whatever.
here's a pic of one my rats, her name is mabel.

Attached: ratto12334.png (920x1113, 1.37M)

Tell Mabel I said hello! You are a very good person, in your next life you'll probably be a fancy rat with a very wealthy owner!

Attached: ratinateacup.jpg (602x376, 31.8K)

I hate women, but I don't see Mabel as a woman.

>you will never be a master cook rat in a parisian restaurant hiding inside a chefs hat on dumb ginger head

>dumb ginger
Alfredo was one of my first fictional crushes take that back :

Attached: doublesleepingrats.jpg (3024x4032, 735.91K)

>be me
>studying for my masters in pharmacology
>will have to work with mice
>will have to euthanize them and cut them open
>I didn't want to do any of this
>all I wanted was to study plant biochemistry

this post made me lol
thanks for your post. your reward is a picture of another of my rats, her name is Riddle aka Ridley

Attached: ratoo123.png (793x674, 828.38K)

The short lifespan is a real kick in the balls. Miss my guys.

I love rats with scraggly looking fur and whiskers so much. I can't wait to adopt some rats of my own so I can love them and play with them all day. Thank you for showing me your rats fren.
Rats are like a fire that burns quickly but as bright as the sun. A real shame that they live such short lives but I'd argue that living too long like humans do is worse.

Attached: ratkissie.webm (720x1280, 921.38K)

the best is if you can rat proof your room so that their cage can stay open. rats sleep a lot. more than 12 hours per day. so when they wake up and lazily waddle out the cage looking for love and they're in a great mood... they're the most perfect lil angels you could ever ask for.
my fav thing to do is always try to larp that i'm smaller or weaker than the rats. i let them crawl on top of my hand and rest there while i pretend that i'm too weak to escape for a while.
my ultimate fantasy is to be able to shrink down temporarily to be able to cuddle my rats and be the little spoon
but it will never happen :(
this is a collage I made of one of my rats after she passed. I made a thread on r9k that day because I was feeling sad, and people were very nice. her name's Kimchi, and she was the rat that had the most motherly vibes that made me want to cuddle her and be smaller than her more than any other rat.
I've had 15 rats now since 2014, but it's sorta cheating because presently I have 5 living rats.

Attached: collage.jpg (1200x900, 313.81K)

and finally this is a pic of my now passed rat Maya. probably the deepest connection i've ever had with a rat, and was absolutely the best at hanging out on my shoulder and going for adventures. a true friend lost, still miss her everyday

Attached: ratto234234.png (785x848, 865.41K)

Fun Fact: You're her favorite person and she still loves you too.

>living too long like humans do is worse
I'd be happy with 10 years instead of 2, as long as a dog

Seems a proper post for a video reply

youtu.be/C_ijc7A5oAc

Did you really need to remind me

RIP Kimchi