Why haven't you gotten a mail order bride?

Why haven't you gotten a mail order bride?

Attached: mail order brides.jpg (1024x683, 160.73K)

people will use this image to say asians are ugly but all of those are pretty decent looksmatches

what do they see in them

MeaI ticket and green card. Also kek at the leftmost one, this is your qt trad asian wife bro

the guy on a left could have had anything on the menu and he ordered an age appropriate one that basically matched his own below average looks. I respect him so much.

A phillipino girl messaged me on meetme and I told her I'm glad she reached out because I need someone to take me in and take care of me. She asked if I had a family and quit responding

Is it an actual service. Or do you have to do it yourself. Doesnt it involve actually going over there ?

i cant even afford mail in groceries

because they're all fucking hideous? ew. I'd rather die alone than be stuck with some ugly bitch.

>Doesnt it involve actually going over there ?

No, at least not legally. Many women will want you to come over and meet their family for cultural reasons though.

Can you buy them on the deep web?

What happens when she eventually gets her green card and comes to live here? She isn't going to stick around with an ugly like me now she's in the land of milk and honey, best to seamax and go live like a king in their countries.

I'm close to in a sense. I've been talking to her about 7 months. Its nice that I don't have to jester to maintain her attention and she appreciates romance unlike these western bitches

can't find a site that doesn't look like a a scam

>Why haven't you gotten a mail order bride?
>""by virtue by the power vested in me and for the purpose of the aforesaid, I do order and declare that all persons held as slaves shall henceforward and forever be free "

Attached: eman.webm (900x536, 597.61K)

you can literally just use a most common dating apps and set your location to poor country with a history of supplying mail order brides.

Why do you retards call it mail order brides. Its not a company that does it.

used to be, but its much too easy to use dating websites/apps now even grannies and boomers have their heads in their phones these days

Some asian mafia probably offers it

>they don't really love you

a lot of asian cultures feel love is learned over years, dick them and dont let them be bored