Why are they so very insufferable?

Why are they so very insufferable?

Attached: Flag_of_South_Korea.svg.png (1280x853, 38.86K)

Soulless aliens who can only think about materialistic bullshit and looks.

they have the prettiest girls in the world, tho

Attached: 1646819686349.jpg (750x936, 111.45K)

>hard working, ruthless competitors who can withstand higher pressures than weak willed westerners

is that why they're all schizos with some of the highest rates of suicide in the world, and have a culture that is centred around their perceived victimhood and complete lack of historical accomplishments?

NOBODY CARES
THEY HAVE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL GIRLS IN THE WORLD
WHO CARES

Attached: EZ02OTxVcAALofu.jpg (736x1104, 134.02K)

Shut the fuck up, braindead coomer. The adults are talking. Also those chicks are plastic because Koreans naturally look like hideous as fuck depigmented niggers.

Attached: surgery.jpg (780x413, 26.33K)

>hard working and ruthless
So are ants, only Koreans don't even have the excuse of being actual bugs. Their work culture is also ass like every As*an country, work harder for the sake of appearances, which is why they all end up killing themselves

Everything is fake, deception and lies.
FUCKOREA

Attached: 3542 34tr.jpg (600x401, 70.47K)

Incorrect since they are not Japan

Koreans natural look is actually beautiful. But their minds are rotten. It's the plastic shit that's disturbing, grotesque and disgusting.

If you read manhwa you can see some of their culture, the main character is always this tall, willowy Chad with an effeminate face who gets into fistfights with the psychos with no redeeming qualities around him, while the girls always look like the right one in this postThey also do this thing where they poorly photoshop brand shoes and backpacks and shit like that onto the characters, they're obsessed with that shit, it's pretty funny.

because they didn't embrace JUCHE and the loving care of the Dear Marshal Kim Jong-un

Attached: 1624999763268.jpg (1600x900, 275.73K)

Maybe kim should nuke them

That would be nice. Say what you will about the Kim dynasty, at least they have a culture. What's in the South? Plastic surgery, depression, prostitution, degeneracy, k-pop and radical feminism.

Have you ever seen the "fashion" of korean males though. The hairstyle is beyond retarded.
I saw one on a plane here and I don't often get the urge to punch someone IRL but yeah. I'm not gonna pretend to be an internet tough guy but if the dude had talked to me at the very least I would have told him to fuck off.

>See pretty boy
>What a fag
>What a fag
>What a fag
>I wish a motherfucker would so I can tell them to fuckoff
>What a fag
>See some angry ugly man
>Gross lol
Rent free closet boyo

How does Asian eyesight work? Do they see like us or is there just some black line right on top of their eyesight

>pretty boy
hahaha. project more faggot

I am dating a Korean girl right now who I am pretty sure I am in love with. She is just great. I started learning Korean actually.

Attached: 496-4964447_apu-pepe-png-download-pepe-thinking-png-transparent.png (860x603, 36.92K)

That's a Fancy way to call yourself corporate wage cuck niggercattle

nobody asked, frogfag

i work with koreans and im so glad others understand. have you interacted with them before or are they that easy to see through?

insecurity, they're like a shitty knock off japan without all the cool stuff

Every gook I've ever met has either been an angry faggot or someone who has been schizo tier in terms of their mental illness. Found out that it's literally embedded in their psyche to be insane, angry, and miserable all the time

I fucking love Korean bbq

not op but i interacted a lot with koreans in my teenage years, and i share the sentiment totally.
actually, i did share some good moments with them too. but still, fuck korea.

How much do you pay for an hour?

Forgot pic. God I wish I had more friends to go out to eat with

Attached: 07640106-947F-41E8-BC45-5C6AFEB569B7.jpg (1200x702, 318.89K)

I am not the Korean prostitute guy

>Wakes up after getting chest swatted by girlfriend
>Goes to work at the police station
>Starts drinking heavily for no apparent reason
>Maintains clarity of mind
>Goes back home and beats the shit out of girlfriend
>Makes his way to a reservists' armory, plug walks in and grabs a bunch of weapons and ammo
>Goes on a rampage, killing 56 people
>Police come after him only after an hour
>Enters a farmhouse claiming to be hunting commies
>Gathers farmhouse family and holds them hostage
>Police closes in, so he blows himself and hostages up with grenades
This guy just snapped for no reason one day, this was in the 80s when the cancer wasn't as widespread in their culture. Around the Korean, never relax

Attached: Woo.jpg (200x246, 9.47K)

you can find people like that of any race though