If cars and women don't motivate you I think you might need to check your testosterone

If cars and women don't motivate you I think you might need to check your testosterone.

Attached: megan-fox-never-washed-michael-bays-ferrari-for-the-transformers-audition-145208_1.jpg (904x1000, 76.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/17PXkHVvAvYX
youtube.com/watch?v=2VbaIK7JZcM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

seriously? megan fox? from transformers 1? what are you stuck in your childhood? you dont still sleep in a racecar bed do you

I am not bothered about either of those things.

I am obese and maybe have low t because of this however.

I wish I had a racecar bed but no.
I was thinking about cars and girls and megan fox popped up

Show body, OP. Maybe you will motivate me.

>used to be a big /o/tist as a kid, walls full of posters
>played GT and Forza religiously
>dreaming of owning a Porsche and a Vette
>grew up, shit happened
>depression hits
>don't ever bother playing racing vidya
>hate rich people and hate cars by extension
Feels bad man

Thanks for reminding me fags
voca.ro/17PXkHVvAvYX

Cars? You need a low iq for that to entice you.
At least choose helicopter and planes. Not fucking cars.

What's your favorite car? For me it's the og NSX and 911.

>can't tell them apart
Kek, well to be desu that's kinda normal, because they really do look the same. "pedestrian safety" and constant fuel efficiency demands from governments have made every car look almost the same. Same basic form, different headlight and grill placement.

And yeah, feels old, man. When I was a kid I got excited reading about supercar numbers, the Carrera GT made 600 whp, nowadays many suvs make that like its nothing.

In my case nothing motivates me, frankly I'd be less concerned about my testosterone and more concerned about my pulse if I cared at all about either.

>check your testosterone
>doesn't mention lifting weights
okay femboy

I think i liked Carrera the most as a kid bright red or white lol

Also i did not know that, i dont pay attention, i just exist. Dont know shit about shit, spent couple years just pacing around nut houses and rooms and such.

Also if i had to choose i would go for range/land rover i guess. They laugh at jeeps but when you get into crash who survives, right?

Women fucking annoy me and I couldn't give a shit about cars besides it functioning reliably and getting good mileage.

Doesn't turn me on. My t levels are 1.1 nmol/l :\

Fuck cars

>Fuck cars
With pleasure
youtube.com/watch?v=2VbaIK7JZcM

>cars
wut
>women
lol
i'm only motivated by knowledge. my T is maximum.

this is more or less what I came here to post. Fuck this "gotta go fast" shit, I have better things to spend my money on than gas

Exactly. Men drive trucks

I just want to laugh at everything

Accidentally quoted you user