Incels reject her and then complain about loneliness

Why are you so sexist with your beauty standards? Giver girls like her a chance!

Attached: 342326235.jpg (767x696, 76.44K)

>her
That's a man...
TG48M

I dated someone this ugly before. She ended up cheating on me so I don't give anybody a chance anymore.

100% american and proud

>hold up a hand mirror to my monitor to compare my face to hers
>tfw she looks like me with stronger cheek bones and a slightly broader nose/forehead.
lmao. wheres the nearest suicide booth.

>her

user, please.

Attached: 1585206213504.jpg (800x538, 86.22K)

You'd think because she's ugly less men are hitting on her, but all men think that so she gets tons of attention. Juggernaut's law

Her reasoning was that she knew this guy since fourth grade so she owed him sex for knowing him that long.

She is ridiculous unattractive.
Girls like her stay single until they get a job at a factory. Then they get set up with nice boys that won't do college or work.

I tried to fix her up a bit

Attached: FaceApp_1648342957851.jpg (767x696, 221.41K)

Looks even more manly, kek.

>18
good lord man, her obesity has aged her into her thirties.

Shit you not, she looks exactly like my middle school bully.

yeah without the longer hair she looks like a frog with the skinny filter.

Attached: FaceApp_1648345706963.jpg (767x696, 202.75K)

Kek
Is that Brittany venti

Wow...if a girl like this cheats on you? you must be shit ugly or have shit attitude. damn, you can't even lock this down?

This chick is a zero/10. I had twinks more attractive than her come onto me

What's the deal with granny glasses suddenly becoming cool?

venti is just setting trends, bro

Oh fugg I just realized what is so creepy about her... except for different hair, she looks like a girl who had a crush on me many years ago. Thank god I haven't seen her in ages.

You turned them into a mentally ill tranny

Attached: ai.png (1024x576, 653.3K)

No one said America schizo take meds and go back to Twitter with your polarization organizations

she's genuinely fucking ugly, but she'd look much better if she lost weight, got a better hairstyle, removed her glasses, and used a bit of makeup
wow, it's surprising to see an *actually* ugly woman