Have you ever been sexually attracted to a sister or cousin before?

Have you ever been sexually attracted to a sister or cousin before?

Attached: immoral.png (339x381, 226.35K)

I tried to kiss my korean cousin when I was 10 and she slapped me
I have a huge asian femdom fetish now

A 3rd or 4th cousin, so I don't think that really counts.

Let me put it this way. My only kiss was from my cousin holding me down as a kid and doing it. My only wet dream was of bending my sister over and cumming inside her. And yet I don't have any attraction to them

were you molested by your cousin?

God i remember one time hanging with my family and noticing my brother constantly trying to cop glances at my cousins feet. Literally gag thinking about it, so balatant and he clearly didn't think anyone was noticing

Sort of. I'd struggle for a while but then let her do what she wanted

To be fair his eyes could have just been looking around.

A cousin, yes.

Lmfao I've probably also been found out

I have a double cousin that was like an older sister to me. She was my second crush after my mom and going through her panty drawer is partially responsible for giving me a thong fetish.
We grew apart and don't feel like close family anymore so I've lost most of my attraction to her.

Attached: 1648073324766.jpg (480x600, 37.39K)

sounds hot desu what else happened

Cousin in law, but that barely counts.

I had a crush on my cousin when i was in the single digit age range.
She was a tomboy, and I didnt understand things like human attraction. I just knew she was a girl who likes drawing and watching dragonball like me, and that made my childish brain say I like her.
Now that we're both adults, she looks far too much like my aunt and theres no longer that feeling because my brain has matured

Nope, this was straight down at her sandals while she sat next to him, over and over

He was middle school age. Caught him on wacking it on the bus one day too. No larp

She usually just held me down and fondled me or rubbed herself against me. She forced me to lick her pussy a few times, but that's about it

sounds hot desu. explain more

Did you enjoy it or was it traumatic?

I still don't know today. Like I said, I would struggle when she initiated anything but soon would fold, and part of me enjoyed folding, which is kinda shameful. But sometimes her fondling did feel good. Didn't really like licking her pussy, though, I was too young for that

can you explain the setting and when/how she would do this to you? What led up to it? my friend wants to know

In other words, go into detail so can wank it