Be extremely depressed

>Be extremely depressed
>Make up delusions of grandeur and superiority
>Start unironically believing said delusions
>Stop being depressed and feel like a literal god for no reason at all
It's this easy, you can change so much in a moment, reality is merely an illusion you can bend to your will and so is your personality.

Attached: Screenshot_20220327-010955.jpg (899x1323, 122.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1aNloUqgpj3V
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Same
voca.ro/1aNloUqgpj3V

that is not normal, that is not even acceptably weird, that is some strange aberration in mental continuity. have you considered that if you ever try to go back, it won't be the same? aren't you afraid of killing the real you?

Attached: 1573602126130.jpg (415x318, 14.77K)

Okay, but reality is even more crushing when those delusions are torn away. Take caution.

you're legitimately describing manic depression lmfao

I think there was never no real me. I'm just whatever I need or want to be. When I first acknowledged I was worried quite a lot, but after some time I recognized it as one of my biggest advantages

Let's hear about the content of your delusions.

I might be suffering that, can't really tell, don't care much either

I'm very reluctant to even consider other people real, which makes it pretty easy to feel good about yourself and justify almost any behaviour
The thing is that I recognize that these might be delusions, but mostly belive in them anyway. I can't really explain it, it's pretty much the concept of doublethink

The solipsist angle, interesting.

My friend I've had the same, let me tell you something
> keep those delusions up for a week
> emotions start to wear off
> you don't get that sweet dopamine rush anymore
> you go back to your baseline depression

t. I've had the same shit

Well I'm keeping this up to a degree for almost 3 moths now and my ego and confidence is only getting bigger. But the dopamine/extreme energy isn't there like it used to in the beginning.
But it still feels pretty good
I've what you

How do you keep it up?
For me it wore off after about 9 days, but during that days I felt like a god.
I tried to keep it up artificially by hanging up images of my delusions, super yachts, sport cars, super hot women and some shit and I believed that I could reach this (or well I bought into that delusion because it was useful for me).
Still returned to my baseline depression, am currently stuck there

My brother keeps insulting me so I have low self-esteem because of him :(

I don't really know desu. I also expected to return to baseline as that is what always happend before.
But now it kinda just stuck around. Cutting down alcohol and eating better and sleeping more helped quite a lot.
But I mostly just keep enteraining my feelings of superiority and justifying why am I better than other people and deserve more.
I might just be a cracked out schizo at this point feels great tho

*Don't know desu

No this is based user I want to achieve this, didn't feel this good in a while.
How do you "justify" it?

>I am the one who experiences existence, I can't know if others experience existance the same as me, but most importantly I don't feel what they feel, thus being selfish is completely ok, because my wellbeing is the only thing that matters to me and is my only goal, and shall do everything possible to achieve what I want. I am also inherently better than other people, again the sole fact that I'm the one experiencing existence is why I am special and superior to others who are mere objetcs intended to be used by me. I'm entitled to anything I want.
Don't know if this philosophy will work for other people because I just don't really have any deeper pwrsonality and I can more or less mold my mind and character into what I need

I know that you feel something from those phrases, had that feeling too. Sadly feelings always fade for me.
What also surprisingly works is if a bitch rejects you. This gives me power to do anything for a certain amount of time

Yeah. Now wait for when you try to actually do something and reality is incompatible.

Or, perhaps even worse, you start avoiding doing anything at all to avoid having delusion challenged.

Also just using doublethink. If you bend your thought process enough, you'll be able to hold two od more conflicting beliefs at once, and be completely aware of it and at the same time believe both of them without any doubts.

Man we both have the same experiences don't we...