Look up recipe for simple food on youtube

>look up recipe for simple food on youtube
>see big names like Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsey
>click on them
>they do insane shit like adding crab to savory food or blueberries to pancakes as if I or anyone else can afford either of them
>millions of views
Are they just hacks? Look at pic related. The bread is not even mixed with the batter. The bread will just be like toast
youtube.com/watch?v=cuivV5iSHoc

Attached: Untitled.png (1177x662, 1.26M)

>Blueberries
>Expensive
really depends on where you are

...You can't afford blueberry pancakes? Bro, fix your life.

Bro just by some bourgeoisie minced crabs bro 100% trust me bro you'll make the meanest savories just shell out your entire wage bro

scroll down the search results until theres a grainy video from an cranky black mom
that's how you actually cook it

I did not mention crabs, faggot. Stop being disingenuous.

Indeed. You completely ignored it.
This. They're far more sincere and real. Not like those Korean cooking channels which focus on looks and aesthetics over flavor and sustenance

Crab meat is pretty cheap, user. If an occasional $10 on crab meat is an unimaginable expense to you then you need to listen to other user and fucking fix your life.

dude i get what you mean, but blueberry pancakes are the worst example your could've picked. that's a homemade staple.

>look up recipes on youtube
>scroll past the ones with big names like Jamie Oliver and Gordon Ramsey
Problem solved, you absolute wanker

Say that to the millions of normies who watch them

If you want to cook, I'd probably avoid professional chefs. Honestly out of several cooking youtubers, I think the best one is Adam Ragusea. He is very sensible and realistic about cooking, gives multiple approaches or substitutes for ingredients, and I actually cook his dishes, unlike the other dudes.

Gordon Ramsey may be good, but I don't think shit works in actual home kitchen.

Why does that matter in this context? You just want to complain, you faggot.

>crab
Seafood is disgusting
>blueberries
also disgusting
>pancakes
overrated

>look up recipe for simple food on youtube
You don't need a yt vid to make instant ramen or put peanut butter on a saltine cracker. What on earth is your definition of "simple food"?

They don't deserve their reputation and I want to stroke them down

Blueberries are cheap as fuck nigga

Well, go for it. You never will because you never worked for anything in your life other than complain about other people having it.

>millions of views
Are they just hacks?
no but your looking at it wrong. these arent instructional videos. theyre entertainment

It looks pretty good, maybe 10 minutes extra time for that? I'll try it out tomorrow or smth
Also, you're watching a vide ocalled
>ultimate xyz
don't expect ordinary
try based.cooking or something for simple recipes

>insane shit
>blueberry pancakes

How about you stop being poor user