When did it happen to you?

When did you stop being "with it"?

Attached: 1647719782495.png (512x384, 186.11K)

I was never "with it," what the fuck kind of question is this?

the day I was born. no need to be with it when you're yourself. more interesting that way anyway.

I don't know exactly when it happened but the moment I realized it was when Sneed became the popular meme, I fully understand it but I don't think it's funny in even an ironic way.

Probably when tiktok became really popular. Specifically seeing grown men doing stupid fucking dances in front of a camera and acting like teenage girls. Well it probably happened before that but that's the first thing I thought of.

This, as far as this website and internet culture is concerned. Frogposting was and still is also bad, and when everything became about discord. I have never been on discord and never will.

As far larger society goes, it was I guess when mainstream-but-alternative music finally switched from dubstep into trap and fuckin soundcloud rapper garbage some time into the 2010s. This is coming from someone who was into 90s and early 2000s nu-metal and even pop-punk. Mid-to-late 2000s emo and screamo and metalcore was also fine and dubstep I also enjoyed but then I lost the thread.

Vine had been at it for years before, and it was also a lot gayer than tik tok. At least tik tok you get to see videos of people doing drugs and committing all sorts of felonies and sharing like shoplifting life hacks while vine was just 19 year old boys complaining about homework while making big kissy lips

Whenever emojis started being popular. I still have no idea how to type those hieroglyphics or what most of them even mean or are called.

circa 2014

When zoomer culture became the main focus. More specifically when internet personalities became popular.

...so 2006 with James Rolfe when the old Zoomers were about 10 years old?

>When did you stop being "with it"?

It's weird. It was about 5 years ago for me. And I have never stopped being connected to internet culture, so I was surprised when this whole layer of zoomer bullshit revealed itself that was somehow invisible to me, despite the fact that as far as I knew I was paying very close attention.

I think it boils down to Discord, which came out in 2015. When I first heard of it, I said "That sounds fucking stupid" and have never used it. And the zoomers hid there, and developed a new "it" that I couldn't see and didn't know.

Just overall cultural trends. The way kids talk these days using words like "toxic" constantly.

I had been eating Dextromethorphan and the coppers abducted me with an ambulance to an ER
I ended up coming down and smoking ice which set off a chain reaction of bullshit including court
Ended with a bm leucotomy bro, I'm Mr bean now

about age 6. I always did and liked my own stuff so I never really integrated into zoomer culture all that well.

28, my sister and her zoomer friends are all turning 18 this year and I don't understand them and they call me old. I'm not with it anymore.

I had no idea vine wasn't even a thing anymore, that's how out of touch I am.

I was the same with early 2010's dubstep, I liked it at the time and was really into it but I could never get into trap and what came after it. Just stopped listening.

What are you like now listening to dubstep from that era? I find most of it hard to listen to these days.

sorry, I am not an eunuch

Attached: 1561398667127.png (438x432, 61.35K)

Who. Nobody gave a shit back then, wiseass.

I was never a normalfag but I could at least understand most popular shit. Football because sports, Harlem Shake so people can get together with friends and do some goofy dance for keks, etc. Hell even Discord I could understand since you can form your own channel with some friends and meme around together without random outsiders killing it. Even emojis I could understand despite how retarded they are, since they can convey messages or ideas in a compact form and its not like mankind has not been using hieroglyphics for thousands of years already. But when fucking TikTok exploded in popularity and I saw grown adults act like an actual monkey while some shitty song plays over some random text is when I realized I could never live in normiedom. I genuinely have no fucking clue how that is enjoyable or how anyone can like it, seriously every time I look at some random bitch doing some random jerky movements for seconds at a time it just irritates me. Probably the worst fucking thing to have come from China, and that is saying something. Would rather be sacrificed to the escalator god of the Liveleak realm.
t. 23 year old

Attached: 4E490A3B-96FA-42F8-B0C5-D97FD0506135.jpg (395x261, 57.07K)