Question for fembots

Is a guy who used hookers in the past a turn off? I'm planning on losing my virginity to a hooker tomorrow; ik I'll never get a gf anyway since I'm ugly but I'm just scared that I may meet someone special in the future out of sheer luck and she may find out and become disinterested because of it

Attached: 6536a6be7d2992d1349b8f3f1af85c77.jpg (710x1020, 117.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1nX6jDZKnFMv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

girls dont genuinely care about your past, infact they like guys with experience. dont listen to roastie flaps. thats like asking a fish on how to catch a fish. if you need experience do it

You deserve better
voca.ro/1nX6jDZKnFMv

Slavs seem based. I'm not sure, but I think the Japs have similar customs

If I found out the guy I love lost his virginity to a hooker, I dont think anything he could say or do could redeem him. The fact you pay to have sex already indicates where your values lie in.

the right one won't care, the ones that care don't matter. you do you and be as you as you can be, and put yourself out there, and you'll eventually find someone that loves you for who you are.

i'm not memeing. just be unabashedly you, seriously. confidence is so much more attractive than anything else. own your self, nigger.

i wouldn't like it at all, BUT i also wouldn't think to ask. so unless your girl is obsessive, you're not gonna have to turn that card over

everyone who says they would accept their bf anyways is a huge fucking fag. imagine it the other way, you'd probably think she's a slut and you're right. OP needs to learn that sex isn't everything.

Why is there a stigma against dudes who fuck hookers but not one against sluts?

Yes.
A prefer a virgin guy over one who paid for sex. I think it is pathetic and it would make me repulsed by him

I think for men, paying for sex is the same as a girl havimg casual sex in the past. It's one in the same so as long as you're not a virgin yourself, it'd probably be unfair to judge guys like OP who fuck prostitutes

Damn, this is making me reconsider it all now

Women will judge you for it while they're whores for free(to chad)

Ask Adam and eve

>Is a guy who used hookers in the past a turn off?
Absolutely. The STI risk alone is insane so imagine being the guy so sex hungry, or already ruined, that looks at that and says "yeah, that's an okay risk to take. That's a good deal for me and my future."
You can't even touch them after because that's how you get shit like herpes and genital warts and thus cervical cancer yourself.
It's a hard shut out of anyone clean being your partner, essentially. Your options then are just various flavors of whores ranging from those that do it for free to literal whores you have to pay.

If it's the only way you see yourself losing your virginity just do it.

Yes, it is a major turnoff since it shows how much of a loser you are. But at least you admit you'll never have sex anyways and will be foreveralone, so it doesn't matter. Just go lose it so you are not agonixing yourself being a loser.

We do like guys with experience, but not with a prostitute.

Dont like nonvirgins

Seeing a whore is both sad and degenerate. Soulless

They're fine with it. Really. Ignore the lying cunts saying they'd be repulsed, women actively get turned on the more experienced they know a man is. They feel like you're more of a challenge. The ones going against this with romance fantasy bullshit are trannies or fucking lying flat out. If they were real they'd have boyfriends already
You're lying fucking whores if you don't date robots or incels you fuck chad athletes and brads you meet at bars you're hypocritical lying cunts I hope you get your eyes popped out for real fuck off with this horseshit

yeah any guy who has to pay is a loser, also probably pretty gross l?

More important question is, why are you telling your potential love interests that one of your exes is a hooker? It's none of their business.