/MBTI/

Man Or Mouse Edition

>mbti type
>is your turbie ready for spring opener in this seasons Turbie Battles?
>Optional: has your type/functions effected your career path or lack thereof?

New Here? Get Typed:
truity.com/test/type-finder-personality-test-new - dichotomies
sakinorva.net/functions - functions

Theory:
myersbriggs.org/my-mbti-personality-type/mbti-basics/
Jungian(cognitive) functions:

DLC:
pastebin.com/ccs8sYUV
uclassify.com/browse/g4mes543/myers-briggs-type-indicator-text-analyzer
mbti-concepts.tumblr.com/archive
sakinorva.net/library/contextualizing_functions
16personalities.com/
9axes.github.io/

Last Thread:

Attached: sketch-1648333965685.png (2624x1440, 458.96K)

>mbti type
INTP
Yes he is!
I used to want to be a famous musician but I can't handle crowds and the few times I played on stage with my old band I was paralyzed with fear. So instead I became a software developer and a producer/guitarist on the side.

Anyone here go to personality cafe? I want to talk about some issues i had growing up but don't know which board to talk about it on

Honestly I'd rather just have a general psychology thread so we can talk about more than just types

I have an account but never posted because most discussion there is somehow worse than here.

This. I think there's a lot more interest to be had outside this small niche.

Just email them and ask if that shit is kosher and where to put it. Straight from the rule makers lips to you on both answers so no one can complain.

I'd like to know if this is an Fe or Fi thing. Or something else entirely:
I'm noticing now that as soon as i know I'm accepted doing so, i immediately seek to basically fulfil a mommy role. This motherly demeanor is not only what i want most from a lover, but it's also the one thing I've yearned for my entire life without actually having. I'm giving everyone what i so desperately wish to receive, even without noticing. What function would seek to behave this way, on this level?

Attached: 108583e0819c79f1d0a6a45187c42b40.png (880x1160, 1.51M)

I don't disagree the issue is we have tried that and it just encourages the retards and shills to eat the place alive.
Anytime we think of it shitionics shills show up and start blasting links you need to give personal info or money out to use and fucking the whole place up and shitgram talk takes up 90% of the bandwidth.
If we did we would have to make rules like MBTI/Jung specifically for typology ONLY and then leave the space open for Freud and Nietzsche and the like to bypass such bullshit. Clear favoritism I KNOW will make a lot of people bitch but the only viable solution if we did it.

selfish Fe projecting desires onto others

Booted up my Cities Skylines city from 2020 with 70k inhabitans.
Did a few minor traffic fixes to keep it above 80%.
Pretty nice.

>>mbti type
ENFJ.

>>is your turbie ready for spring opener in this seasons Turbie Battles?
No, because I don't let my Turbie fight. Even though she does someitmes gets into fights on her own...

>>Optional: has your type/functions effected your career path or lack thereof?
I'm a programmer, but I'm pretty good at talking with people and just being friendly. I think it influenced it in the sense that my coworkers and bosses like me. I have a feeling I also tend to leave a good and amicable first impression.

Attached: 20220327001706_1.jpg (3840x1600, 909.29K)

>I think there's a lot more interest to be had outside this small niche.
I absolutely, 100% agree. I've advocated for a separate psychology general for ages now, for multiple reasons. For one, this general can get really big. I often come here and just close the tab because 400+ posts coming so quick can be alot to sift through. Too much for my jumpy Ne to handle or care for. Two, many come here not even really asking MBTI questions but psychological questions with MBTI maybe tacked on to veil it in a fake legitimacy. Even I've done this on occasion when i really had nowhere else to go. It seems to me Hiromoot isn't going to add any good new boards like a psychology one anytime soon, so we may as well do with what we can have
>captcha: wannk

Attached: Noa Izumi.jpg (1200x1175, 367.45K)

istp
i built an evangelion for my turbie, it's pilot partner will be a small raccoon

i imagine being an istp helped me in my 'career' when i maintain and operate heavy machinery

i think a general psych thread has the negative effect of bringing in the kind of people who like to jerk off to how smart they are. the kind that would confuse psychology with philosophy. i think it would be very enjoyable to discuss wider psychology here, but i don't think calling it a psych general would do anything other than make it accessible to a demographic that will suffocate discussion.

i wasnt paying attention and i thought she had one horribly discolored boob

Attached: 75959554_p0_master1200.jpg (1000x1000, 509.22K)

>believing in horoscopes for autistic people
user, I sure hope you don't do this.
Why don't you people get some actually hobbies instead of just larping as pseudo-intellectuals all day?

>I've advocated for a separate psychology general for ages now
I presume you mean psychology board instead of general. But yes, that would be cool. Hard to keep on topic though. /sci/ suffers from the same problem where people will ask about normie stuff and then tack on "scientifically speaking".

Something that can help with long generals is having topic post etiquette, like a template people fill out so that different discussions can easily be found when skimming the thread.

>i think a general psych thread has the negative effect of bringing in the kind of people who like to jerk off to how smart they are.
Has it been tried before?

Even though my MBTI type describes me pretty well, I just like hanging out here while I do other things.
It's one of the few threads on here that isn't 24/7 perma-triggered incel rage.

probably hundreds of times, but i saw it happen once. the entire (short lived) thread was philosophy, not psychology. there's been maybe a trillion other threads about non-mbti typology systems, and they all die rapidly. the problem is anyone who would discuss any of the related topics on r9k are already here, or they would want to discuss them for reasons that aren't productive (like complaining or masturbating their ego)

that's just my observation/theory, i could be wrong obviously, but it hasnt worked before and its seems logically consistent

Attached: 74413017_p0_master1200.jpg (1000x1000, 547.18K)

I've done it! I've officially worked 12 hours this week. And just in time to take sunday off because I'm a christian now. I just need to keep it up. Bad new is though that I just remembered boomer isn't actually paying me 9.50 an hour, more like 8.60, and also I'm not sure he'll actually be comfortable paying me for 12 hours every single week, despite seeming to be making a killing on these new internet platforms. Oh well I'll just pat myself on the back for now and see what the vibes are like on Monday.

>there's not going to be a 1:01 am today
euch! What types actually want daylight saving time.
>I like to wake up an hour earlier in summer so everyone else has to as well
ESTJs?

Anyway I'm INFP and my Turbie doesn't to battles, I prefer to enter her into the fashion competitions. Yes I'm a NEET largely because I haven't had a consistent sleep schedule since 2013. That's the INxP lifestyle after all.

Hey I actually like taking down trees and planting them the once in a blue moon my dad actually gets a contract thank you very much. My problem with work is just that it's confusing and you have to talk to people, not just that I'm lazy.

Also employee-employer relations are cucked beyond belief so I feel like I'm being rammed in the ass the whole time when I even consider working for somebody as an employee.

Attached: A Centaur's Life - c038 (v07) - p022 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] panel 2.jpg (848x900, 375.78K)

>he says seriously despite the OPs clearly facetious nature
Dumbass.
>mbti type
INTP
Fuck around and find out.
Absolutely. I still am under contract and can't really talk specifics but it involves a lot of STEM shit in general though it's mostly E. Constant reading to stay ontop of things and be aware of new standards and reqs in a LOT of systems I all have to mentally juggle. Not sure if I could pull it without TiNe as a crutch and ADHD, OCD, and anxiety keeping the energy up and the pressure for perfectionism high.

Attached: Chump to Champ.png (2624x1440, 545.98K)

What's the best way for a Ti dom to show affection? I'm not very good at it and whenever I try being flowery it always ends falling flat. Is there some cheat code to tapping into Fx? Or should I just show it in other ways?

I just filter out people I can't connect with and thus can't every truly like or enjoy the presence of and for the rest I just tell them as it is so they know then go about my business.
If I like you I will wordlessly help clean your shit up if I got mine done earlier rather than fuck off to do other stuff. If you fall down or something I'll give you a once over and a hand to pull yourself up rather than keep walking. Etc.
People that know me and who I like enough to treat as such recognize that that's how I show affection. I don't scream it from the roof or light flares and hold up a sign but I will wordlessly lift 100lbs you were struggling with alone rather than leave you to it or take you aside to show you how something is done.
You want pretty words read a book.

>ENTJ women aren't actually dom

I feel hurt and betrayed