25+

for those of you that are 25+

how are you holding up?

Attached: 784765665856935465.jpg (512x512, 58.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T2MtBSOr9nM
youtu.be/1R6axbw1ND8
newgrounds.com/portal/view/438529
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Barely man, barely

I just turned 28 myself; I went down another depressing nostalgia rabbithole last night after reading comments on a GunZ music video

youtu.be/T2MtBSOr9nM

Same old shit man. I'm 28, khv and I'm depressed about this no matter how hard I try to focus on other things. I keep having to play this stoic character 24/7 and I'm burned out from all the imrpooving. Hell, I don't even know what to improov anymore since I have all the stuff "in check"

30 here
Outside of maybe having kids for some reason I just don't see what the fucking point is anymore. What am I supposed to be getting excited for?

Attached: 9c7.jpg (600x729, 19.17K)

I'm 30 now yet on the inside I feel like I am still 16. It's a strange feeling when I sit for a second to think about it. Knowing that physically I am not actually just some kid anymore. How I would love to just be some kid again.

The nostalgia is probably the worst along with knowing society has collectively decided that you can't be young anymore

What are you improving in user? Maybe you have your sights set on the wrong targets

I'm sure you will find some excitment within your life again user, I believe it

not great, Refused to be a neet so i ended up being a wagie in bars for a decade and if I don't get out soon I'm probably going to go postal. The late nights and high stress environment is too much for these old bones.
I don't really have any hard skills more than being a problem solver and being adaptable, I need to improve my life but I just don't know where to start.

Attached: 1541471213310.jpg (524x612, 49.46K)

Respect user, you sound like you are managing just fine

My therapist says I show symptoms of dissociation / derealization and PTSD. I don't even have a hard life, being a robot in this world was enough to break me.

Attached: 3a7.jpg (600x560, 67.76K)

How much did you open up to your therapist user?

>mfw starting bachelor's degree at 28
Fuck young me I hate him so much

Attached: 713090[1].jpg (640x480, 59.63K)

saem here but at 27

masks help conceal age at least

funny how i have bigger shoulders and larger facial bones than most of these people

they look like from a different species

has been a surreal experience so far

You hate him but can you really blame him? Aren't we just products of our surrounding and upbringing

Was past user really in a position to make that choice then?

Not dead yet, just gotta make a plan. Once I got a plan I'll be good.
what subject user? I need some ideas.

>how are you holding up?
i have literally no idea how. I m 32 and every day is worse than before. Every day is painfull. At least i quit my job and claim sexual reparations so i dont have to deal with normies anymore and no more wageslaving for me.

this

Attached: ryan blade.jpg (1000x562, 347.95K)

the nostalgia is heavy

youtu.be/1R6axbw1ND8

watching old newgrounds videos is also a trip

newgrounds.com/portal/view/438529

I tell them everything, I'm not payig $100 a session to pussyfoot around kek

>33
I put in 50+ hours a week at my job, and I want to come home on the weekends and work creative projects. But Im so fucking tired and sore that I just end up lazing around watching youtube video or beating off or whatever.

Then at night, I get drunk and go on vr chat. I'm surrounded by children and I can rarely make a connection with anyone my age or otherwise. I'm just so fucking tired.

I'm not even bad looking, girls give me the hungry eyes when I'm at work or out and about, but I just dont have the strength to try to pretend to be whatever they want me to be while they suck me dry of free time, money and semen.

I just want to feel like I'm successful and loved but I dont know how to feel like that. I'm too tired to connect with people. I'm going to go have an expensive Japanese dinner by myself for the 20th time and hope it distracts me.

Attached: 1647386133589.png (954x938, 999.13K)

not so good, just going through the daily cycle of nothing. it's my own fault really but getting older is starting to hit me hard and i regret not holder on to any of my past relationships. oh well, could always be worse

Sorry you are going through this user

>I'm not payig $100 a session to pussyfoot around kek
Just remember to not go full retard, they can call the cops on you or put you in a ward if they deem it necessary

I'm having a really bad time right now. And it feels like I always am. I am so sick of being the sad guy.

>I am so sick of being the sad guy.
Have you tried listening uplifting music or radio shows? It helps. I dont know what it is about radio but it feels better than watching tv.

Finally good for once, things are turning around, got a carpentry job and making good money, did some calculations and if I keep at it, I'll be able to purchase land and build my own house in 6 years

Attached: 1642385753573.jpg (564x565, 31.14K)

I hate everyone pretty much

Attached: 1623675512602.jpg (428x469, 18.01K)

>I'm having a really bad time right now. And it feels like I always am.
I don't think this means what you think it means. Maybe you can read more literature before you can be the "sad guy".