God knows everything except where he came from

>God knows everything except where he came from
Do you agree with him?

Attached: Alex.jpg (1000x1235, 763.99K)

Damn, are you implying God Himself has a creator? And who was that creator's creator? How far down does this go?

Does god have a mom? Is god a mom?

I actually thought about this a while ago. Maybe we were created just to test's god's abilities so he has a better understanding of his creator

Actually, we created God. All of our souls already existed but we had no one to guide them so we subconsciously created the perfect being that could fulfill that role and now here we are living on earth as humans So that God can judge each and every individual soul and either send them to hell or allow them into our one true home.

gods knowledge transcends ours
its meaningless to try and imagine it in human terms, it would be like asking an ant to write a symphony

god is an eternal constant anyway, it would be like asking the wind why it blows

>>God knows everything except where he came from
How would we know? We can barely prove that Jesus was as it was written in the Bible.

This nigga just watched Platinum End kek

>everything has to be explained
This is why philosophy fails, since you can comprehend endless thoughts and infinite causality. God is all-knowing so he would know "where he came from". We can only trivialize from our narrow experience and knowledge of creation and forms.

God always was and he used the void within himself to birth everything else

This user read John 1

God doesn't have a creator. Thats why the question causes so much tension. Its the only question with no answer. A sort of unending paradox

Okay wtf now I'm angry

Attached: ANGERY.jpg (800x450, 63.69K)

God invented logic and is therefore outside of it

Why can't atheists accept this?

Haha.
But to elaborate: the only person who could've created god is god. Obviously this means nothing. You could interpret it as him having no creator, interpret the God creating himself as the cycle starting again Phoenix style, time being endless due to it having no starting point, our time being finite because eventually god will create himself again and our forms are products of the thing being ended. It doesn't matter because the nature of it is up for god to decide. But for a true answer he needs an external source of validification. And this is impossible due to god being the universe itself. So he splits himself into smaller and smaller aspects that interact like separate entities would. To create the illusion of external interaction; something impossible to the net whole of god. Since he is the thing in which all interaction is built out of. There is no such thing as a being external to god, because then it wouldn't be a god.
So perhaps you could say god is dead because he killed himself. Couldn't stand being the only thing to exist. So we exist as the shattered aspects of God until he reincarnated I fuckin guess. Its too bad remaining fragmented and becoming whole both turn into their own hells with enough time. But I guess that's why its a cycle.

Could be true. Could be nonsense

I actually just made this up if that's the plot of a movie then that's amazing

A god created the universe with another god in it

We are actually part of one giant oversoul that encompasses all life. This oversoul splits itself into smaller pieces so it can experience the universe it created. Right now, through me, it is experiencing the life of a suicidal pseudoNEET virgin who will soon be homeless

Need me a big ol' milktank god mommy gf

Yeah thats the whole demiurge thing.
An example of why trying to create another god won't work and causes a lot of cleaning up to do. As much as it hurts, the best remedy to this anxiety seems to be to simply let it be.

>I made it up I swear
Nigga stfu

Tbh Im glad you dont believe me because it makes me feel better about myself for thinking of it.

god com from but hole

But you didn't think of it lol. This is just straight up a sci-fi plot trope.
The Last Question by Isaac Asimov? Serial Experiments Lain?