If I gave you $5,000, what would you do with it?

If I gave you $5,000, what would you do with it?

Attached: 1628717960397.jpg (1024x962, 97.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1bW7dTTyO4Pf
voca.ro/1nydf00tr9KX
voca.ro/1nxXfqSj1X1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>what would you do with it?
Give it back.

pay off my car and bring it to a mechanic.

Fund my research of the occult by buying a shit ton of rats, killing them and then try to revive them. I'll record their behavioural patterns and their reaction to arbitrary religious symbolism before releasing them into the wild to spread the message of the afterlife.

Attached: 44234324444.jpg (225x225, 5.57K)

Buy a pure helium tank, a tube and a roll of plastic bags

voca.ro/1bW7dTTyO4Pf

i would put it in the bank and invest in something safe to generate interest

pay for my uni international exchange program

voca.ro/1nydf00tr9KX

for me? it'd be a vacation somewhere nice, once ~all this~ is over. i'd like to go coast to coast across the US by train, or just spend a week or two somewhere next to the beach, doing absolutely nothing besides drinking rum in the sun.

nothing probably
maybe buy a new graphics card since mine died like 6 months ago
i already missed my opportunity to spend it on the only thing i actually care about honestly

Either hold on to it or use it to visit Scotland. Never been there before and for some reason I always felt like it was somewhere I had to go to since I was young. What better opportunity to finally follow up on that gut feeling than getting enough money for a plan ticket and a hotel room?

>I'll record their behavioural patterns and their reaction to arbitrary religious symbolism before releasing them into the wild to spread the message of the afterlife.
That was a Venture Bros scene. lol

why don't you plan it, user. one of the things that kept me sane in the past eighteen months working from home, was planning my All This Is Over vacation, or at least thinking up all the cool stuff i'd like to do. or is this one of those 'just chasing cars' things?

>doing absolutely nothing besides drinking rum in the sun.
best answer
also, is it even possible to go coast to coast by train in the US?

voca.ro/1nxXfqSj1X1U

not in one go, no. but, in my view, that's an upside: rather than spending a week or so in one place, you see many places instead, taking the overnight trains inbetween places.

>even fucking Siamese twins get more action than I do

Honestly, it is because I am a neet. I have enough money saved up that I could theoretically do this if I cut a corner or two but then I would have little to nothing left upon my return. I suppose I could always force myself into a part time job, if only to make enough money for such a trip and quit. I just have to ask myself how badly I really want this.

fair enough. it's not like it's going anywhere, and i guess you could live vicariously through youtube etc in the meantime.

Buy a cool moped.

i can honestly say that if i ever a one of those siamese kids, i would literally give them the spartan treatment. i wouldn't even wait to get home with the thing, i'd just go up to the roof of the hospital and then just casually drop the thing from it.

put it away into my index fund. which is what i do with basically all my money that doesnt pay bills/food.

i dont want anything, but i worry about the future