Is tiny Asian pussy just a meme like BBC?

Do non Asian femanons get jealous when they see Asians with tiny innies the way whitebois get jealous of BBC?

For Asian femanons, do you like the fact that most guys assume you have tight pussies?

Attached: Viet Innie.jpg (1390x1500, 728.12K)

How in the world do you even fuck a pussy like that?

You split the lips and insert your erect penis

I bet after the novelty wears off these type of vaginas get kinda annoying since they're almost too small.

What does is say about me if I'd rather lick her feet than her puss?

just means you're a retarded footfag

That you're gay, she has ugly manfeet

>she has ugly manfeet
you take that back right now

Attached: IMG_2110e.jpg (750x1000, 831.25K)

>Is tiny Asian pussy just a meme
Yes, ironically it's black girls that have the smallest pussies.

>Yes, ironically it's black girls that have the smallest pussies.
I find this very hard to believe

her feet are very cute

Its scientifically proven, its because black babies have the smallest skulls meanwhile white babies have the largest skulls. White pussies are unironically the largest

I have an innie pussy, why I would be jealous of her?
I would rather have a less tight one since i would not need a lot of prep

> I'm glad I'm looser.
Massive cope. There is no way you actually believe that.

Attached: download (2).jpg (228x221, 10.9K)

sounds made up

Kinda true. My first Asian girl told me she was a virgin and had tried to have sex in the past but it never worked. She was RIDICULOUSLY tight, so tight that I couldnt even get 2 fingers in her even after tons of foreplay and she being extremely wet and horny. I remember once I got 3 fingers in and it was a huge achievement for us. I could never get my actual dick in, she was waaaay too tight and it hurt her. Later I found she had a condition called vaginismus where the muscles cant loosen properly for sex.

I fucked my asian gf for years and never got tired of it

nah i got a fat innie i dont think girls want small lips lol

>For Asian femanons, do you like the fact that most guys assume you have tight pussies?
Do they really? But that's blacks. They even have to warn gynos about it because they usually use plastic speculums so they can throw them away after but blacks run the risk of breaking them if they clench involuntarily so they have to use the metal ones that have to be autoclaved after.

i dont remember making this based post

This tiny asian chick I was with told her that everyone said she was so tight. She was tight for the first 4 minutes than she got loose as fuck, I dunno anatomy but I guess her muscles fatigued?
I really didn't like her that much but just wanted to continue to fuck so I ignored what she said but why does she think reminding me that she is such a big slut and take so many cocks attractive? She always brought it up. Just thinking about it grosses me out that I get horny and then desperate or willing to ignore it. Also she was annoying talking about her feelings. Lots of Daddy issues.

It's not... a separate study looked at hip arrangement. White girls have the widest hips and the largest angle of flare, causing the pelvic soft tissue to be spread out, or at least not compressed. Blacks have very straight aligned pelvic area and all the soft tissue is more compressed, more tightly packed together. Nigs have tightest pussy, asians 2nd tightest, and white girls come last place, on average.

>She was tight for the first 4 minutes than she got loose as fuck,
She wasn't turned on those first 4 minutes. Either that or you were entering in the back door.

Asians can have floppy beef curtains