Youre son takes on this aesthetique but is heterosexual and hard working. Wouled you give him shit for it?

Youre son takes on this aesthetique but is heterosexual and hard working. Wouled you give him shit for it?

Attached: fd.jpg (640x853, 466.83K)

Idc but I was just on meetme and saw a trans heavy equipment operator. I wonder how his rough and rugged(closet gay) co-workers treat him(her)

>but is heterosexual
Lmao. user, please...

I would fear for my daughter.

I'd just tell him to keep his coomer AGP shit under control and not to do any gay shit that he'll regret, and not to get deluded enough to transition or anything like that. As long as he's just being an AGP coomer, and the rest of his life is going fine and well, I wouldn't care too much. It's if he's not doing well that it becomes a sign of him coping and going down the path towards being trans.

If my son was like this I'd light him on fire which would pale in comparison to the anguish I'd have in reaction to this bullshit.

as long as he isn't running windows on that thing it's fine

I would kill myself and then him

I am not gonna fuck my son
I am not gonna fuck my son
I am not gonna fu...

>Wouled you give him shit for it?
No, but I would give him cock.

Sure that's fine as long as he doesn't troon out if he does that I would disown him. He's gonna have a hard time if hes heterosexual though so I'll be honest with him about that.

A heterosexual man who looks like that is going to absolutely slay teen puss.

nope girls like men not "that"

There's only one way to square this circle and several anons in this thread have figured it out

Attached: Merry.jpg (720x888, 333.53K)

I would congratulate him on the thousands of dollars simping twitch moderators send him

poast moar of your self gay faggot we know you want to

I would teach him English first.

reasonable response
its not the first time i see clothing or interior with that strawberry theme, is that a particular brand or something?

No because that is already my aesthetic. But i don't act as fagetty as that dude does i just like pink.

Attached: image_2022-03-26_225651.png (500x625, 547.89K)

i would ask my spiritual father about it.
But honestly I would not care. If he does blasphemy just to anger me, then I would punish without anyone's suggestion.

I can tell euro hands typed this post, specifically French. Has Jamal raped you that hard, user?

Attached: 1648335571032.jpg (610x406, 68.95K)