/britfeel/

Walsall, West Midlands edition

Attached: Walsall_Montage_2021.jpg (2000x2000, 1.53M)

free my guy david hampson

How does it feel knowing your ethnic replacement will be complete by 2050?

still very dizzy and off balance

my man Chika, I don't watch England. I actively root agaisnt them world cup because the England fan culture is so degenerate and offputting, the euros were horrific. I won over 100 quid betting on Italy to win on penalties, forgot the exact amount. Most of the players are unlikable too as well as the fans.

Come on BN, you chose to live in Edinburgh, its not our fault if every other person you see is a sassenach

Why do the clocks change at 2.00am? Why not midnight?

Big mincer

I've been dizzy for 2 days. Think I may have given myself choline poisoning. I used vinegar to clean the toilet, but the toilet brush has an automatic bleach dispenser. So bleach and vinegar were mixing in the toilet bowl.

Attached: alizeenotsmug.png (655x427, 476.09K)

What was first film you ever saw in the cinema lods? For me it was Casper.

Chlorine*

It would confuse the drunks too much, by 2am they're too drunk to notice.

too confusing as that would cause the date to have to go back too if it went back to 11am.

>What was first film you ever saw in the cinema lods?

The Mask

desu I cannot logically disagree
the politics being shoved into it at every turn is nauseating as well
desu if I was more principled I would stop watching but idk I just like to get invested especially around tournaments
mostly not even english, kind of hate england in many respects but with football I just love me engerlund simple as
not everything has to be rational I suppose

Attached: __link_the_legend_of_zelda_and_1_more_drawn_by_werlosk__c9c21dd745176bcb383198b92a848dd1.jpg (1135x914, 111.48K)

doubt this. probably just covid . or panic disorder. menieres syndrome?

>I used vinegar to clean the toilet
wat

Goodnight lads
Sleep well I love you all
Remember
You will die alone one day
You only truly have today uhhhhhhh
Also women are lying whores

Attached: 06AFA033-AFB2-4823-8746-4DE26BC30F28.jpg (768x1024, 67.88K)

Have them during the week lod

not sure but think my earliest memory is pokemon the movie. another early memory is lotr but think that was after? not sure. dont really have any other specific film memories then or earlier but not sure.

Not much diversity in that pic

the first harry potter. went on a primary school trip to see it

fucking hell mate BOOMER ALERT

How the fuck is the eggcel chav cunt still slamming around things after 30 minutes at random lol

Ah fuck it, gonna throw in an antihistamine soon and call it a night