Everyone is a fag

I've only used the Internet for a couple of months now. Spent the last 15 years in coal mines, the war and prison. This lets me see something that you cannot see: every man and woman is a weak, wimpy fag with burned out dopamine receptors, craving for a tit to suck.

Your relationships fail because you can't compromise anymore. Anyone who isn't subservient to you is a "toxic burden". Anyone who doesn't agree with your emotional bias is a nazi, an incel, a glowie or something else. My best friend stopped hanging out with me after marrying a 40yo single mom. All he does these days is cuddle up with her, watch 90 day fiance and talk about puppies and rainbows. Copulins basically castrated him.
Why are you like this?
These are the long-term effects of social media use. I still can't fully explain why exactly social media turns masculine men into absolute feminine faggots but it just does. Maybe it's because women reward leftist behavior with pussy.

Attached: what not a faggot looks like.jpg (996x560, 266.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1d5kQXuv6qnH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>dopamine receptors
I'm surprised you know what those are retard.

voca.ro/1d5kQXuv6qnH

I studied science in prison, bitch.

>Maybe it's because women reward leftist behavior with pussy
This is hte answer itt. My brother is a massive player and turned into a huge leftist in college. I know it's for pussy but he will never admit it

Who are you taIking too?

Attached: C3CF79F4-AF86-4FF5-828D-C5BFAEEC793D.jpg (237x233, 15.79K)

still think internet users are pussies punk? (i am pic related)

Attached: 423156463.jpg (660x990, 158.24K)

you more or less exposed your entire larp with this line
>I've only used the Internet for a couple of months now
as everything you said, as well as the tone it's said in, betrays that you are very intimately familiar with the internet and have been suffering an internet addiction for years

Preaching to the choir bro.
This is a board for alpha males

This. Any real truth about women is "toxic masculinity", "Inceldom" etc. and the Internet is basically indoctrinating you to be a male feminist who is too scared to say biological truths.

You're a nigger? How is that something to be proud of

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But u couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

It's rare for modern internet addicts to be painfully aware of how bad this invention is.

There was a war on oxytocin so everyone is insecure and adhd now.

Attached: 1647803820693-1.jpg (1080x1080, 85.37K)

Why isn't anyone else literally scared of the modern world?
I see people's minds crumble before me.

>I still can't fully explain why exactly social media turns masculine men into absolute feminine faggots
social media provides a platform for sharing your feelings, which is something men didn't have before. there's too much of an emphasis on it, so instead of talking to your bros about your problems, you go on the internet and navel-gaze. you're also more likely to say cringe shit on the internet, where you have anxiety and thus a shield from criticism.

*less anxiety

I also think that Tinder is a feminine form of finding company. Doing it from the comfort of your home by pushing buttons instead of mustering up courage to talk to a random chick IRL

Uh what did you go to prison for

I dont know. People are fucking werid.
There is a war in urkraine now. But judging about how people talk about it. Its like they cant actually comprehend people are dying or what pain feels like. Or what it would feel like if they got shot.

Tindr is for hook ups I've fucked 8 different guys this week. It's for fun

People live inside the comfort bubbles they have built for themselves. As long as they got Netflix and Facebook they don't care if bombs are falling outside their house.

>Spent the last 15 years in coal mines, the war and prison.
Even though this is a LARP. If you were real, you would quite literally be the last person I would take advice from. There is nothing cool or manly about being a coal miner for some richfag, or a government drone who feeds the military industrial complex, or a prisonfag who has to get strip searched and ask permission to use the toilet.

You are beneath any of the effeminate leftists that you hate so much.

>My best friend stopped hanging out with me after marrying a 40yo single mom
Yeah. See this is what I mean. Nobody cares about your homo lust for your friend. He got himself some mediocre pussy and now you are butt hurt about it.