Would you remarry if your wife died? let's say you both loved loved each other earnestly

Would you remarry if your wife died? let's say you both loved loved each other earnestly

Attached: 1577782211280.png (680x680, 506.45K)

Yes, she would want me to remarry.
But I would never forget her.

I would kms. That would be the end for me.

If my what died?

I'm just getting married to reprodoooce

If we have children, no; if only for the fact of not subjecting my children to the base evils of a step-mom.

shes dead now (sad) so i'll marry our daughter (its what she would've wanted)

Probably not. If I loved a woman enough to marry her, that would be me for life. Same with divorce, though that would have extra incentive to never marry again.

Depends how long you had left to live. Probably not, generally assuming your wife dies at an old age at that point who the fuck cares about getting married again? Likely wouldn't even have the time to find someone else and develop any kind of similar feelings. If she died at like 40 or 30, you'd have to find someone else to at least spend time with and have some kind of physical contact with or you'd go insane for the next 30+ years.
If it was the love of my life, I wouldn't ever love anyone else remotely close to as much and I would think about her every day and feel bad, anyone else you found to be with would have to accept that you weren't ever going to forget about her or let her go because she meant so much to you.
However in reality I can't even get one person I love to love me back earnestly and not eventually just leave, so finding even more than one is impossible

>you'd have to find someone else to at least spend time with and have some kind of physical contact with or you'd go insane for the next 30+ years.
Haha, yeah, imagine...

Probably not, might kms unless we had kids or smth. Who knows though, that's such a m ajor life event you wouldn't know unless it happened

God user, I don't know. What would even be the point if we earnestly loved each other? I don't know. I couldn't man. I'm too loyal and sentimental for that.

I would use everyone and everything to bring her back

Attached: Screenshot_20220207_122011.jpg (1113x1080, 137.76K)

Would you use pet semetary?

Daughter-wives, think about it.

Probably not. Though I may fuck hookers. I'd wait a good year at min.

>your wife
those words, applied to me?
unfathomable

Doubtful. I am already averse to romance as it is so getting married even just that one time would have been a miraculous event. I am unlikely to ever be in a circumstance where I would even encounter the potential for a second wife.

why ask this if you never had a wife?

Dads has been in a loving relationship for 30 years and mum is dying, he said no. I can understand it, there's not many women worth marrying (I know I have bias but mums an angel compared to most women) and at his age they will all be uglier than him unless he dates someone 20 years younger which I don't see happening.

But if it happened when he was younger I think he would move on eventually, no one wants you to wallow in misery forever just because you're not there for them anymore.

Why even bother with this hypothetical when you never got married?
Is this some part of your weird fantasy fan-fic? Yeah, bro stop shitposting here and come back to the discord channel