I think I wanna go to my local thrift stores to see if they have any LPS desu do any of yall go thrifting...

I think I wanna go to my local thrift stores to see if they have any LPS desu do any of yall go thrifting? once I found a 2002 spiderman button up shirt and i wore it lots

Attached: Untitled258 (1).jpg (960x960, 151.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oAzxJZHGetE
youtube.com/watch?v=aY1EeN_Xlxk
youtube.com/watch?v=rZWN9ZsYI-k
youtube.com/watch?v=qbj_sdEygV4
youtube.com/watch?v=CSYrcabXJIs
youtube.com/watch?v=--r4BoPAuus
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope a car hits you on the way namefagged cunt.

Attached: 1288873239749.jpg (300x275, 14.81K)

haha thats very mean desu I have a fear of cars because I don't leave my house much

Thrift stores are cool lots of hot chicks in them. Kinda gay how a thrift store industry has sprung up out pricing a lot of people who would actually need second hand apparel.

anyway the holy grail for me would be vintage jeans. I've never found a pair that fits even if it's my size. I think the fashion industry has inflated waist numbers to make fatties feel better.

when i go to the thrift store and see alt looking girls i just leave bc I know they take everything to sell on their depops
i mostly look there for toys now

No one here knows what an LPS is.

an LPS is a littlest pet shop and im looking for the ones made from 2005-2010

Why? Are you 6? They're just plastic toys.

I collected them when I was younger but I sold my collection
I'm getting into them because I think they are cute and when I get doubles or messed up ones im painting and customizing them in my freetime

That's a bit sad considering your age.

Attached: 80d.png (1200x900, 1.53M)

well I dont really care im having fun looking for them and also customizing them

jesus fucking christ, I thought you were talking about records.. what a retarded thing to collect

i am autistic so it makes sense

Omg you suck so hard tits or gtfo

yuno whats your skincare routine like?

I dont have a strict one i just use biore face wash and lotion

hop into portapotty toilets and roll around i'm a shitskin for a reason desu

if you were the true yuno you would use fancy toilet water shit desu

LOL

well... you should get one... you're not going to have nice skin forever. make sure to always stay out of the sun and always use sunscreen and wear a hat. and start using retin-a. you can get a prescription for it in canada, its not too hard

when you're in your 30's you will have wished you started at your age

youtube.com/watch?v=oAzxJZHGetE

Attached: 1644401993115.jpg (1280x720, 69.68K)

oki i will start i always though skincare products were so expensive and harsh on my skin
i have really dry skin normally and when i use products it just makes it more dry

look at the results on youtube if you doubt me. retin a is considered one of the most potent skincare products in existence

also, eat lots of foods with catatenoids in them, like sweet potatoes, carrots, spinach, kale, collar geens, sweet potatoes, etc. vegetables are great for your skin, but you already do that. vegans have better skin, btw

youtube.com/watch?v=aY1EeN_Xlxk
youtube.com/watch?v=rZWN9ZsYI-k
youtube.com/watch?v=qbj_sdEygV4
youtube.com/watch?v=CSYrcabXJIs
youtube.com/watch?v=--r4BoPAuus

Attached: 1642472575543.png (600x682, 1.02M)

I buy and resell designer/vintage clothes at thrift stores pretty often. Just recently sold an ultra rare dead stock pair of Levi's bell bottoms from the 70s. You can find some gold at savers goodwill value village if you know what to look out for.

Attached: 1648169580540.jpg (403x520, 125.66K)

>shop for old legos
>oggle alt art hoes
brb gonna go to goodwill

spinach and kale are my favorites :O i will definitely look into this stuff
we dont have goodwill near me but we have value village they never have anything interesting tho

>do any of yall go thrifting
No. I pretty much stopped CONSOOOOOMing except for the necessities. And by that I mean beer and mentholz