More stories of women being awful, like this one

More stories of women being awful, like this one

Attached: woman-hate12.png (681x431, 124.84K)

>be faggot
>hide it from out-of-my-league gf for 5 years
>she asks why i'm acting like a faggot
>finally admit that i'm a faggot
>she breaks up with me

If this moron had been honest from day one he wouldn't be alone. Sad! Many such cases!

Do you really believe that?

He opened up to his girlfriend that he wants to be "submissive", which in scrotenese means he wants to lay back, mewl, get spanked, and probably buttfucked. If my bf said this to me it would erase all my love for him. It would be like if you got a gf and she told you she had a fantasy of getting railed by a pack of construction workers. Similarly revolting

I'm upfront about my submissive desires and I mostly fuck women who find them hot. Get a fetlife account.

>He opened up to his girlfriend that he wants to be "submissive"
Wow, are you genuinely retarded or dyslexic or something? Your reading comprehension is so low!

Obligatory and original post.

Attached: 1647878680685.png (1080x1795, 457.19K)

yeah because she would have fucked off and he could find a real woman

>he could find a real woman
are there actual women who wouldn't abandon you for that?

>he could find a real woman
Nice joke.

Something similar happened to me with a girl I met here. Things were going pretty well, then I opened up to her. Suddenly she ghosted. NEVER open up to a woman you want to be romantically involved with. You are playing Russian roulette with 5 rounds loaded.

Attached: 16.jpg (1765x1200, 248.19K)

And if you're dating a tranny they're playing with 6 rounds loaded.

This never works out, don't even risk it
Open up with a good guy friend
Not gay, it's just women don't want the emotional burder of being a man and refuse to see you as anything but strong
If she doesn't see you that way, it's over

A slaughterfest on this earth is long over due. This isn't an isolated incident. This has been the norm since humanity has existed on this earth.

You think you've exposed some double standard, but you haven't. He should have been honest.

Long before humans existed bro that is just what life is
But the good news is you do not have to be the naive boy about it

okay i don't know if it's actually possible but a man can dream

>Be man
>Trauma makes you awkward a non dominant about sex
>Confess it to gf
>Get dumped instantly

>Be woman
Trauma makes you akward an non dominant about sex
>Confess it to bf
>Gets support and love from bf or friends if she talks with them about it.

Fuck women.

Man even I feel bad for the other guy. I guess that's what normalfags are like though. Completely heartless.

Im convinced that heterosexuality was a mistake. White men should only fuck men

>which in scrotenese means he wants to lay back, mewl, get spanked, and probably buttfucked

Attached: 1630001673895.jpg (720x675, 72.21K)

kinda funny how women always do this. my personal theory is that they know full-well what they are doing. they just do it because they truly don't give a fuck about societal norms or standards or even guys' feeling on any plane, whatsoever. they know exactly how insanely insulting it is to drag a guy through the ringer and make him work like a fucking dog to get any pussy at all, while they immediate fuck the shit out of the dicks as soon as humanly possible. they know what they are doing, they just don't fucking care.