Who else here fell for the stem degree meme?

Who else here fell for the stem degree meme?
It's working out ok for me personally, I landed a comfy salaried position after 2 years of dogshit entry work.

Attached: 7xpf1uxoohy41.jpg (720x827, 62.13K)

I traded the best years of my life, as well as my good health, for a piece of paper that lets me get paid more while I work for shekelberg. Every day I have immense regret over this simple fact.

I want to kill myself but I can't tell if it's because of my degree

I fell for it and now work a job that I could've done straight out of high school. Doesn't pay that well either.
It could be worse though.

>traded the best years of my life for financial security
on one hand, i'm glad i have money now
on the other hand, i wish i had went clubbing a few times when i was younger
oh well
it's not too late to revitalize my social life yet, right? i'm only 25

Attached: 1648206529838.png (257x529, 169.25K)

If you started college straight out of highschool you didn't even spend a quarter of the "best years" of your life

what hentai? pls op sama.

so why did you say "who else here fell for the stem degree meme" like a reddit fag
i wish you would shut the fuck up

>clearly have not been on internet long enough

the first browser I used was netscape. Fuck you.

Learn a foreign language and move to another country on work visa

Because when you sign up for it you usually have lofty ambitions like working on cutting edge technologies and making the world a better place.
But once you graduate, your job will be something like writing software that makes it 0.2% more likely that someone will click on an ad.

From experience the only thing your STEM degree is good for is to become the slave/whipping boy of the marketing department at best. The corp won't even pay you enough to effectively defend yourself in court when they decide it's in their best interest to fuck you over. The office is no place for a robot. It's slightly better in a university, but there aren't enough positions, not to mention you'll be carrying the stigma of being "not good enough for the real world" if you work there. In terms of QOL, the best job you can get with your BS degree is lab technician. Anything better requires a graduate degree, which still won't protect you from office politics. In fact, it just makes you a more attractive target to fuck over.

Everyone told me that an engineering degree from a t50 US program is the ticket to a middle class life. They didn't lie, did they, bros?

I'm convinced you never worked a job programming. This is not how anyone feels. You are pathological liar and your friends know this, too. Is this fun for you?

Well you're wrong then. I currently work as a programmer.

what language and what framework

Also how fucking retarded do you have to be to think people would lie about working as a programmer like it's something rare or a coveted position? In my country, you can do an apprenticeship to become one, wouldn't even need a degree.

what country, what language, what framework, you liar, is this fun?

How is that relevant to my point? Not at all is the answer.

these are not hard questions to answer... unless you were faking this whole thing. which you are. fucking pathetic liar.

Wtf is wrong with his head.