I am 26 and I find myself emotionally attracted to 16-19 year old girls

I am 26 and I find myself emotionally attracted to 16-19 year old girls

Attached: 694349E7-6325-4865-998A-4253DDA35F66.jpg (1106x1012, 89.88K)

If you're a healthy man, you should.

It's literally forbidden in this society and I feel a lot of despair

Emotionally?
Physically I get but, that's kinda weird they're retarded

that is creepy u should have shame

Yeah I actually do feel pretty ashamed of it.

Physically attracted? Normal. Emotionally attracted? Probably means you're a retard with the maturity of a child

well figure it out and consider therapy, dont look for 16-19 year olds to date, leave those girls alone. its looked down on for a reason

It's not wrong
Its legal in many U.S. states. Why does user need to get therapy?

similar age, but opposite, only girls I've liked in a while apart from looks are like 40

they are literally a grown matured 26 year old adult and specifies its 16-19 year olds they are EMOTIONALLY attracted to its a problem and they know it thats why they posted this. i rlly dont care if its legal lmao tons of shit is legal but fucked up and besides im not even talking about sex although and even then id venture its not that hard to just fuck women ur own age.

I want a daughterwife.

thats not an answer.

I'm not even saying your wrong, but explain. Why is it fucked up? Use your words.

>i rlly dont care if its legal lmao tons of shit is legal but fucked up and besides im not even talking about sex although and even then id venture its not that hard to just fuck women ur own age.
I can tell youre some roastie who found this website yesterday. Anyway at 16 you're already fully sexually mature, biologically, at least for most women, it's not morally wrong for anyone to be attracted to them. Historically women also got married at that age and lived happy lives. Your grandmother probably got married around that age.

You havent even given a proper explanation. No, the "le brain undeveloped" argument isn't valid, your brain doesn't stop developing until 25. Does that mean the age of consent should be 25?

it is an answer. if u are 26 and emotionally attracted to girls who havent had the time to emotionally mature as much as someone ur age u have a problem or u just want to manipulate her. i am in that demographic and its creepy to me. and most people find it creepy too its not rlly that hard to understand

Cunny is the way

Attached: fdf8712c54beada022307b53681043ed.jpg (630x1024, 828.83K)

have u considered u are an eggless hag and you're only mad your time in the sun is at an end? u could probably still get married men in their 50s to lick ur soles but good men like OP and myself will continue fucking young college girls and u cant do shit about it

actually for OP's issue that whole brain development argument is perfectly valid. they are 26 and have 7-10 years of brain development on the girls they are EMOTIONALLY attracted to... its odd. also idk why u keep mentioning sexual maturity when the discussion isnt even abt sex. put ur dick away

aww there it is. i am flattered u think im smart enough to be older than college age but i am 18! guys who are 26 that go for girls my age or younger simply just creep me out. i also doubt OP is getting any :( he knows its a problem

It's looked to down because of retarded puritanism.

oh haha in that case you're just a little fiesty is all. don't worry you'll get a hung stallion to show you a good time later. Unless you're a young boy jealous all the girls his age are riding older, thicker cocks than his? At 18 most of you still look like women, maybe you want one of those hung dicks in your asshole? Drop your discord I'll help you out I know a guy who might be into reaming your shitpipe