Our parents didn't have to lift weights to find a mate

Our parents didn't have to lift weights to find a mate

Attached: 1647314106597.png (550x534, 299.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wtfhappenedin1971.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>lifting to find a partner
Yeah, I don't do this

No, but that didn't stop my father from learning how to lift weights so he could teach me at a young age. The gym made an exception to the "Children 13 and under must be with an adult" rule for me because I already knew what I was doing better than some of the adults.

Attached: pepe-gets-excited.gif (840x488, 511.03K)

our parents lived in small towns where there were maybe a dozen or so people their age to pick from

these days with the internet and dating apps you literally have to compete with every male on earth.

Attached: aaaaaaaa.png (781x776, 185.54K)

Or they nigger, have you talked about that

Neither do you user

We used to send young men off to wars to die so the competition was easier. Now they rot away on the internet, too scared to even talk to women.

So let me get this straight, you spend thousands is hours and tons of effort and starvation all to get a gf and then what? Never do exercise ever again? Those thousands of hours worth it now? Lifting for women is cope

Our parents consumed lead.

In my early 20s and when I see the graph that says most couples met online Im like what?
South Euro here,most frens couples are from college,met though friends or from hs.

Lifting for women doesn't make much sense logically

>women want the best GENES for their offspring
Even if you lift for 10 years, your genes remain the same. I guess you could say that your physique is reflective of your genetic capacity to build muscle, but that seems like a stretch. How would that even be relevant in producing the best offspring

Its an easy way to spot lazy genes vs hardworker genes.

Boomers had it easy.
You marry your local highschool sweetheart, if you want to afford a sweet new car you just work part time over the summer and that's it, you want to buy a house you just find any standard stable job and work there for a couple of years, you have a house car wife and kids all by like 25 years of age.

Nowadays you have to endlessly prostitute yourself online selling your life as if you're applying to a job for the CHANCE of some girl maybe going to a coffee with you, you work merely to survive and if you want to buy anything at all like a car or a shit house you need to enter lifelong debt and slave away for the rest of your life so you maybe own a house when you're like 65 years of age, and even that is considered as middle class and "privileged". It's absolutely fucked.

being underdeveloped means you dont show off your genes
dumb niggers. oops.

Most men didn't work out at the gym back then, feminism wasn't as prevalent and tinder didn't exist.

Then move to a small town and do the same. Cities are shitholes anyways.

>when I see the graph that says most couples met online
post it? the graphs i've seen posted by incels on here show the opposite but they think they don't because they're brainlets

Maybe if young people didn't get themselves in debt by falling for the college joke and paying for a bunch of streaming services maybe they could afford those things.

you're right but some foids get off just looking at aesthetics, of course you'd have to roid to achieve that, so more like natty lifting for foids doesn't make sense

>dude just don't go to college and don't pay for Netflix and suddenly you'll be able to buy a house xDDD
How retarded and out of touch you boomers are? I went to college with zero debt. I never paid for a streaming service in my life.
And I can't afford a quarter of a house, let alone an entire one. And that's WITH finishing college and having slightly above average pay. How the fuck don't you get it, firm handshakes and just "working hard" no longer pays off. Do you old fucks even see the absolute fucked state of this world?

Attached: 1646009534588.png (2148x956, 1.77M)

Neither do you, retard.
If you do it's just because you have THAT little going for you otherwise. In other words: it's your own fault.
It pisses me off to think that's what's going on every time I'm at the gym and half to wait for some zoomer to hurry up on the bench I want. That he's there trying to "find a mate".

>being pissed off that young men are lifting weights
fuck off

>for the wrong reasons
Yes.

You can change your genetics through actions you take. Epigenetics.

Most people have zero chance of getting a decent-paying job without a college degree. Or should the entire population become plumbers like Any Forums always suggests?

Everyone starts somewhere, have you never been a teen? Once puberty kicks in you start doing a large amount of stuff just so girls might like you.
And these kids don't decide to start drinking alcohol to seem cool or buy a "nice" car like you boomers did, they decide to go to the gym. That's a good thing no matter how you look at it.

Our parents also could afford a house without 60h work weeks and a masters degree. What's your point? Times are harder you want to whine about it?

This.

Attached: 1642754013117.jpg (720x429, 59.35K)

But why are they harder? Was progress a myth after all?

Because the federal reserve and the jews are stealing from us. wtfhappenedin1971.com/

We're in tranny territory now bros
>But why are they harder?
Pic related is just one slice of it all.
And the chart doesn't even show the last few years where more than 40% (FORTY PERCENT) of the entire US dollar supply was printed by the fed.

Attached: Rise-and-Fall-of-the-USD-64c2.jpg (1601x866, 334.58K)

Dollars aren't an issue as much as derivatives and leverage on paper. But the gold standard was the only thing protecting the economy.

Attached: demonocracy-liquidity_pyramid-derivatives-03.jpg (980x740, 302.87K)