Is it possible for a blackbot to get a qt asian gf?

is it possible for a blackbot to get a qt asian gf?

Attached: blackbot.jpg (596x739, 23.28K)

Most likely not. Most asian qts are white only.

Attached: asamatteroffact.png (420x420, 122.24K)

I hear there's lots in Africa you should go back there

You could try on a college campus.

The race that likes black men the least is Asian women. If you do find one, it'll be one of those mentally ill ones that only likes you to get back at their parents. Find a good black queen instead.

Yes user, don't let people here say that you can't.

Attached: 118698750_640059040242447_1060766592481342027_n.jpg (1080x1350, 160.93K)

no
im asian and could be qt if i took care of myself
but niggers are nasty, black skin is ugly.

Sure you're an "asian" lol

Attached: 240816362_585510555954013_1067703304785764738_n.jpg (1080x720, 83.88K)

This is clearly professional shot with models fake and gey asian qts aren't mudsharks

im chinese. keep coping with ur stock photos, dumb nigger.

um they're married but keep telling yourselves that it's "professional shot with models" and "stock photos" to help you feel better.

Attached: kiss.png (916x614, 1.36M)

Yes, I've had several. 1 chinese, 1 filipina, 1 japanese, 1 mix.

The psyops being worked here on this site will make it seem impossible to you but there are asian women who either like black guys or don't really care about retarded ideas like "race" like the stormfag/JIDF trolls here do.

I'm 5'9 and the filipina was taller than me.
The japanese girl loved the fact that I was a hardcore weeb.
They all liked anime except the chinese girl, though she admitted she went for me because she knew I had yellow fever, because I liked anime.

Best sex was with the japanese girl since it was almost exactly like hentai in real life.

Black nerds don't count they're basically white

You can get one but it will be hard and she probably won't have the body most Black guys want. Noodles aren't worth chasing Imo.

My flip gf was a sticc with bootymeat I used to bury my face in
Chinese was short and skinny and sometimes got me dirty looks in public
Jap girl was athletic with a big butt which I also buried my face in
Mix girl had the biggest ass and tits together, both of which I would of course, bury my face in

If anyone is wondering about face:

Flip gf - cute heart-shaped face and perfect teeth, slightly big, sharp nose, round eyes

Chinese - cute round face, small beady eyes/single eyelids, buckteeth, flat nose

Jap girl - cute round face, single eyelids, small predatormode slanted eyes(so fucking sexy), Jap-style "yaeba", some moles, button nose

Mix - looked like that latina schoolgirl that gets posted here a lot but with braces and light brown hair

based. do you have any more advice for yellow fever blackbots?

Attached: hoteperen.jpg (810x1000, 87.07K)

1 - conduct yourself with self respect and confidence, ignore anything posted here meant to demotivate/demoralize you, those are paid trolls and psyop'd teenagers regurgitating the brainwashing they've subjected themselves to by coming here
2 - learn (some of) the language
3 - don't go after girls that don't go for you, if she likes you she will approach you or if not will smile at you until you do
4 - take an interest in actually learning their culture, it will impress their parents, chinese gf's family hated me until they saw me eat with chopsticks one day
5 - focus on things you have in common or want to know about each other

Chinese in particular are racist as fuck, my ex would joke and call every black person my brother/sister and I did the same for every asian person to her, made for some top-tier bantz.

Bonus Secret Sauce Protip - if you're seen with one asian girl, other asian girls will like you

Do you want the hip hop hood rat or the standard asian girl?
The first one is basically a white trash wannabe. So do whatever jungle nigga stuff you guys do that nets trashy white girls.
The second one. Basically be a nerdy black dude like Carlton from Fresh Prince. Also impress her parents with the snooty high class bullshit. Take the lead and act like you're wining and dining heads of state no matter if they're actually rich themselves or poor as fuck.
t. Chang

>Also impress her parents with the snooty high class bullshit. Take the lead and act like you're wining and dining heads of state no matter if they're actually rich themselves or poor as fuck.
Blackbot here can confirm this. Asian culture is more status-obsessed than America is.
Chinese gf parents asked why I didn't wear jewelry, they thought I was too poor when in reality I'm 6-figs in crypto and live like a hobbit in a room full of expensive guns