You chuds seriously don't think this is a woman???

You chuds seriously don't think this is a woman???

Attached: 1624410888411.jpg (2316x3088, 613.62K)

I'll only be nice to it and play along if it sucks my dick for free.
Otherwise they'll never be a real woman.

I was born and programmed to kill all trannies.

Attached: 1648297980842.jpg (978x1024, 200.83K)

The fact that won't suck you off is proof they are real women.

Attached: 1644098615742.jpg (800x1144, 95.15K)

Everything wrong with the west encapsulated into one image

Does it matter what I think?

the person who made this picture put in so many words they don't know the meaning of. most of those guys have average/above average mandible length, and look obviously masculine. ugly =/= low facial masculinity

You fucking retards can literally be convinced any woman is a tranny

Attached: 8k9lxz3qn4071.jpg (640x853, 68.51K)

>tfw her feet are the most attractive body part in her
how do women cope

Listen here, troon. If you present an actual woman and lie about her being a tranny, thereby priming your audience to expect a tranny, they will believe it is a tranny. This does not mean any of you troons actually passes as women. If you tried the opposite experiment the troon will be clocked in a fraction of a second, as has happened with troons pretending to be women on this website before.
You are in a website full of virgins who have seen nothing but anime and pictures so photoshopped they'd make a putrid orange look like a beautiful woman.
Your pathetic attempts in getting validation here won't change the one immutable fact, that hurts you oh-so-much: you will never be a woman, not even if you try very hard.

They'll never know. How could they know?

Attached: Capture.png (1114x783, 1.42M)

Exactly. Additionally, a bunch of the faces in the collage aren't shooters, just normal guys on both ends of the political spectrum getting shit on for being ugly.
The more people try to shit on "incel culture," the more they prove them right kek.
Imagine getting put next to the Daytona shooter and excoriated online because you have a long face, weak chin, and wear glasses.

Two beautiful women. Both equally female. Potato po-tah-to.

Attached: tumblr_0213962ed8c368234c8bb65099fc2d01_e1be0292_540.png (540x579, 352.1K)

Uhh can someone please call a biologist? I can't tell who the real females are. I need a chromosome evaluation.

Attached: 565677.png (1333x838, 1.39M)

>thereby priming your audience to expect a tranny, they will believe it is a tranny
So what you're saying is, you can believe a picture of a woman could be cis or trans, and until you see a penis you wouldn't know the difference.

If trans women never pass, then you shouldn't expect a picture of a woman who "passes" to be trans.

Attached: 1643706486200.jpg (1015x1200, 774.1K)

Is that ContraPoints?

What really gets me is that saying you want to abolish gender makes you a TERF. kek

why are vaginas so disgusting?

This here is a woman.

Attached: urissa.jpg (640x669, 457.1K)

No, troon, that's exactly the opposite of what I said. I know, you are used to lying, so your brain functions with deception and gaslighting by default, but I'll explain it again: if you lie about someone's sex, you are telling people to not believe what their eyes see. What their eyes see is biological women, but you are saying (lying, duplicitously), that they are males. So they take your word for it, because why would you lie?
Why would you, though? Surely no one is as pathetic as seeking by-proxy validation by presenting supposedly "passing" transwomen who are in fact cis with no objections, and therefore assuming biological males can pass as female.
The fact of the matter is that you can't pull the opposite, which would be the only proof of your retarded thesis. You know you can't present a male and gaslight the audience to believe it is female, so this is all you can hold on to.
This thread (and your previous ones) should be printed and distributed in every classroom for everyone to learn from an early age the amount of mental illness, pathological lying and mental gymnastics of the average tranny mind.

Some vaginas are nice.

Attached: 1635348840984.png (750x1000, 897.95K)

Well as a trans person what am I supposed to do?
My brain tells me to kill myself, that I'll never be female, that all I have coming is misery and despair.
The world also tells me to kill myself, if they're aren't currently using me as a fetish masturbatory aid.
Only thing keeping my going is my pets and not wanting to upset my parents.
Cis males will NEVER know this level of suffering I don't care if you've never made eye contact with a woman.

i kinda like sam hyde and literally none of those bullet points apply to me at all except maybe the eceleb father figure one (keem and zyzz are some i really like)

I love hairy girls, this gave me an instant-semi.

what's that flap thing near the butthole i dont like it

They don't all have it.

Attached: 1625027381079.jpg (600x1058, 89.77K)

Maybe you should kill yourself, then. It's your own fault that you believe you are a female. That is obviously untrue, you will always remain a male. If you want to be mad, be mad at whoever told you that lie. "Gender" doesn't exist, and your brain has nothing in common with a female's.

>They don't all have it
Women are fucking mutants

>your brain has nothing in common with a female's.
This is objectively and scientifically correct if you had the slightest idea about the biological causes of dysphoria
The whole human race are nothing but hate filled retard monkeys who will nuke themselves out of existence before we can colonise Mars
But yeah maybe I will. I think an eternity of non existence is probably preferable to being cursed like this.

i would never fuck a tranny or let them near my kids but i unironically feel bad for you guys i wish a girl just showed you love and told you to embrace what you cant change before its too late and you get one of those operations. us troons and incels have a lot in common, all it takes is one person to not be shallow and enter our lives and love us to change almost everything and we dont get that but we are forced to see lesser men (lesser physically, mentally, and spiritually) get it without even thinking about it

Friendly reminder to ignore and filter every thread that has the word "chud" in it. They try to undermine and destroy Any Forums.

Attached: demoralize.png (1083x440, 78.13K)

>This is objectively and scientifically correct if you had the slightest idea about the biological causes of dysphoria
Like pottery. No, it is not. Despite the various desperate efforts, there are zero reproducible markers of gender dysphoria in the brain. All the "differences" that some isolated papers identified in MtFs were actually also identified in normal gay males, and they do not correspond to the same structures in females, but something in between. Either way, none of the studies was ever reproduced, they never applied to all MtFs (only the ones attracted to men) and none of the "differences" was found in FtMs.
Wake up and direct your anger at the liars who kept feeding you bullshit and told you to mutilate your body for whatever evil obscure motives they have.

just be a man and dont kill yourself. simple as. you are a 'cis man' or just a regular man, and so am i. i know this level of suffering because i do occasionally fantasize about being a woman, i'll be honest. it does seem nice to just be pretty and not need to try hard to achieve anything. i am however able to snap out of this and continue on with my life like a normal human. what you are feeling is an illusion, a mental illness, that you should be able to overcome with your mind. this isn't real suffering, you are being over dramatic and a pussy. just out of curiosity. why do you want to be a woman? what female characteristic is it exactly that you want to have so much?

are you attracted to men, or women?

Are you trying to say ever dick looks the same?
Because there sure are some fucking disgusting dicks out there, like ones that are half pink and half darker.