/lrg/ lonely robots general

>one shot at life
>born an ugly male in the era of tinder
>can't override my desire to have a gf no matter how hard I try
Anyway, how are you all doing? How you spending your saturday? What games are you all playing? I started playing Firewatch for the first time today and I have some xanax for the night

Attached: sample_cda1b9e94aa1ed32888084355d4f8657f564b7c0.jpg (850x1183, 243.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PXqzI5mn93s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Taking this thread's virginity.

I won't do much... maybe watch a movie or something. There are very few things I enjoy in life.

probably playing an hour of two of vidya before the feels hit too hard to concentrate and go lay down again

Bored at the moment, I"m going to listen to a stream and play some video games. I has also looking at anxiety medication.

im eating a microwave defroste plantbased burritno rn. HOLY JESUS i love burritos. i love wraps and burritos. they are so good. my favorite food of the last 12 months, i eat them everyday. its so good, honestly, honestly

but yeah, everyday is a lonely painful day. yesterday i was daydreaming before i fell asleep of having a harem of 3 girls who were madly in love with me. like beyond imagination, and nothing i could ever do would change that in the slightest. and we'd just vibe and do stuff together. i even fantasized about leaving them for half a year, and they'd stay loyal, and just complain that i was gone. they'd get tattoo's of my name on their side's with a heart over it and stuff

ive been losing weight recently, down 10-20 pounds since 3-4 months ago? i forgot. mostly fasting and eating more cleanly. beauty standards for men are so unreal these days. christ, i hate life

FUCK, today i will start using retin a. i had a package, but i never really used it, because i kinda gave up. might as well look as best as i can

>tfw i will never put my hands on a girls neck and watch the fear in her eyes, and then later cuddle

youtube.com/watch?v=PXqzI5mn93s
i just have this on repeat as i vape on nicotine, dream of love, and eat burritos

Attached: worst one.webm (604x850, 984.27K)

>tfw i will never put my hands on a girls neck and watch the fear in her eyes, and then later cuddle
>and watch the fear in her eyes
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha, all this time I thought you were a serious poster, I didn't realize this was a comedy routine for you, good job.

That webm never fails to ruin my day. It's worse than watching all those cute fit girls on tiktok

Attached: IMG-20200423-WA0017.jpg (1200x1600, 147.47K)

sorry dude, not everyone wants the same thing as you do. some people experience love in different ways, and fantasize and dream of different things

im sorry, user. its straight from my suicide fuel folder. i dream of human intimacy and being loved so often. it hurts me too, if that means anything to you

Attached: 1636073457449.gif (498x278, 1.7M)

Drop more if you want. I'm a bit of a masochist myself

Attached: download.jpg (720x1280, 42.34K)

I went to a volunteering beach cleaning on my own today, I was hoping to maybe make new friends but everyone else there was in their 60s or older, so I just quietly picked up litter for three hours, then drove home

On the drive home I drove down the seafront, looking out the window and seeing so, so many happy couples having a lively weekend in the sunshine

now it's 4pm, I just got back home to my empty house, and I am gojng to crawl into my bed and cry to sleep

I'm so tired of being alone. I want to kill myself so bad. I don't know what I'm hanging around for anymore. I wish I had the guts to shoot myself when I was a teenager and had access to my uncles shotgun

>Anyway, how are you all doing?
I spent yesterday night binge-eating from stress and feel extremely sick today
>How you spending your saturday?
Working.
>What games are you all playing?
Kingdom Come. It's good, but the combat is clunky.

these are more neutral ones from my suicide fuel folder. i have ones specific to me, like pictures of hands on a girl's neck and ryona drawing and stuff, but most people cant relate to that, so i try keeping it to myself

the ones with just physical intimacy are some of the WORST, like this one

Attached: 1620498476878.gif (220x164, 142.99K)

I have one from today, too. Fucked me up a bit

Attached: suicidefuel.png (1080x1898, 466.44K)

I feel you, if I didn't have my parents I'd have killed my myself long ago

this asian is also pretty brutal

Attached: 2nd worst one.webm (1920x1080, 1.91M)

Her looking into my eyes makes me want cry

Attached: 1647690440845.gif (220x220, 375.16K)

yeah some of these are fucking BRUTAL. this is what normies experience on the daily. what guys with girls who love them experience. they pretend like its nothing, but its one of the most meaningful and valuable things on earth

everyday that im not in ruthless suicidal depression is a good day

Attached: sleeping in bed suifuel.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)

Literally mms of bone
Well idk how to feel about this one kek. I have a sister and I can't imagine ever doing anything sexual or romantic with her

Attached: abVRYnB.jpg (460x831, 38.71K)

I guess that the quote "you never appreciate something until you don't have it anymore" makes sense. Someone that never experienced the love or touch of someone will get so deeply hit by those. At least I know that I am alive if I can feel pain

Sure, it depends on the person but this connection is way deeper than a normal loving relationship

>fasting
Careful with gallstones. Eat raw garlic.