When will sciencefags admit that their secularism and worldview is religious?

When will sciencefags admit that their secularism and worldview is religious?

Attached: DSC00361.jpg (640x480, 55.3K)

When it stops making all the things that run human society, stops being proven as objective truth via repeatable experimentation, stops behaving in a consistent and observable manner, and starts writing long winded books about camelfuckers doing magic tricks.

Attached: 1642387763248.jpg (700x767, 174.18K)

Facebook atheists aren't scientists.

Its not faith to believe in science, its explainable and makes sense. Contrast that with religious belief which is just pure, unadulterated cope

As an atheist you have to play it cool these days since Christians feel like you're the problem and other ironies, the most important thing is actually simply your tears and the system that produces them, freedom is the most important thing and life gets complicated from there

Christians believe in fairy tales lol.

When will christfags admit that god isn't obviously necessary and believing in him without evidence is stupidity?

I'm not religious, but
thats kinda the point of religion?
It's called faith for a reason.

once you realize the game of it all you'll understand until then you are innocent lets call it but you never truly are to a christian

Except Christians will claim with absolute certainty that other religions are objectively false despite the fact that there is just as much evidence for those as there is for Christianity. It's childish nonsense.

Did any other religion put a man on the moon? Did it cure any illnesses? Did it drastically improve life-quality, poverty and famine? No? I'm sticking with this one, then.

Bro are you stupid? Those achievements had nothing to do with religion. You do realize that the Soviet Union put people in space first, right? LMFAO this is the dumbest thing I've read all day.

This is the only correct response./thread

I'm afraid you're retarded, user. Read OP again.

Fuck, you're right. My bad.

>believing in him without evidence is stupidity?
Believing He doesn't exist without evidence is even stupider.

Science is stupid as fuck because no one knows what they're talking about outside their infinitely limited scope and will just adhere to the dogma as if it were religious belief. I genuinely hope there is an occult revolution and science dies for good never to come back the way it is.

t. physics major

Believing Zeus doesn't exist without evidence is even stupider.

Believing Odin doesn't exist without evidence is even stupider.

If I wrote a book about a new god, would you believe in that too? Lmfao.

>no one knows what they're talking about outside their infinitely limited scope and will just adhere to the dogma as if it were religious belief
you're talking about modern science. the history of science as a whole is different.

>Believing He doesn't exist without evidence is even stupider.
No wonder you tards are constantly getting killed with pudding and Kool aid

>t. physics major
Opinion discarded.
Maybe next time you'll pass linear algebra and not have to seethe about science on 4chin

SILLY CHRISTARD, DID YOU KNOW THAT SCIENCE IS COMPLETELY OBJECTIVE AND EMPIRICAL? SCIENCE ISNT SUBJECT TO ANY HUMAN FACTORS SILLY RELIGOID, ITS NOT LIKE SCIENTIFIC INTERPRETATION OF REALITY HAS EVER CHANGED!

Attached: 1639542322829s.jpg (186x250, 5.52K)