This is literally what most women think

This is literally what most women think

Attached: 1648301445823.jpg (720x924, 257.77K)

what if I told you she's not wrong

That woman is 100% obese.

Reddit detected opinion rejected

the comment is 100% satire

She's correct.
If you don't go to the gym, then you have no right to complain.
I've been going since January this year and already my arms are bigger.

Then why doesn't the individual in the picture do that?

>fds
lol
lmao
You poor thing

>I've been going since January this year and already my arms are bigger.
You're just fat.

>the testosterone takes over
s-shut up

Show me your arms in comparison to January

>reganomeganofucktheroboto

Attached: 1pbtid.png (2280x2008, 332.78K)

there is only back pain, no looksmaxxing, no pulling, no light.

only back pain.

Attached: s24fhd5rno541.png (480x561, 611.5K)

Take some collagen while you train.
Reduces backpain

I think you're doing it wrong, friend. Sounds like you're not using proper form and starting with weights that are too heavy.

i have sciatica so it's nerve pain all the way down my back and legs. i've went the hospital four times for it and they've done nothing. collagen would do fucking nothing lmao

Then why don't I look like that despite doing exactly as she described?

It's the easiest thing to lift weights, she's right. You know what's also easy? Not being a whore. But most of them can't even do that.

hahahahahahahaha
>itsoriginalfuckthisboardsfilters

Attached: 1646934690704.jpg (447x532, 60.13K)

And all a woman has to do is fork putdowns until skinny, and most manage to fuck that up too.

Women delegate all the heavy lifting to men whenever possible, if it was an easy thing, why dont women help carry things more?

because you got shit genes, pal.

You're not there yet, nor will be anytime soon. Easy. She said easy. Didn't even mention the rigorous diet you have to follow to get to that point, as well as having the right muscle insertions, perfect sleep schedule, etc.. Easy.

you really don't have to diet for shit, I lost 30kg n gained muscle eating pizza. if you exercise enough diet doesn't matter. but yeah most people wont look like that even if they do everything perfectly.

Ok so her little theory missed a very important detail then, didn't it?

Did you really look like that, though? Be honest. I'm not asking if you had some muscle, I'm asking you if you were in the same level of Chris Hemsworth in that picture, there's a big difference.

fuck no but dieting wouldn't have made me look any more like him

>caring what women think about anything

Attached: 274650083_10158794829052759_7883509301676858866_n.jpg (438x501, 30.92K)